Media "There can only be one king in the jungle " - Khabib

Now that your boy retired , would be a good time to let go of all the ridiculous hate for all his opponents and especially the ones who crushed him

Let your hate retire with him
Canelo retired ? WTF are you on

Yet ducks Tony

Lol
Tony is too busy throwing holy water on his wife be real mate right now no one can be accused of ducking anyone until the suspensions are over and Tony is fit to fight.

Sadly , and he shouldn't, probably will be past his prime when he does come back

But it was clear once Khabib got that title he wanted no part of Tony
This is not at all clear.

This is not at all clear.
Pretty clear

“So the biggest money-fight he can make. Boxing, MMA, whatever. I love Tony Ferguson— he’s not that, I can tell you that.

“One-hundred percent, Tony Ferguson is not the next fight, because Tony Ferguson — I need somebody who can sell pay-per-views.

there is supposed to be respect after fight but khabib seems to have a lot of resentment still. I guess he doesn't believe in forgiveness thats too bad for him.

Pretty clear

“So the biggest money-fight he can make. Boxing, MMA, whatever. I love Tony Ferguson— he’s not that, I can tell you that.

“One-hundred percent, Tony Ferguson is not the next fight, because Tony Ferguson — I need somebody who can sell pay-per-views.
Khabib didnt say that. Even khabib had to say that this guy doesnt speak for me.

Fight Tony or stfu Khabob, you will never be the king as long as there are other champs in your division.

Pretty clear

Ali and Khabib aren't the same person, just like Oscar and canelo aren't either

Ali and Khabib aren't the same person, just like Oscar and canelo aren't either

Mayweather is the fight the fans want , its a legacy fight-Khabib

Match that with what ali siad

Mayweather is the fight the fans want , its a legacy fight-Khabib

Match that with what ali siad
That's just promoting himself. Plenty of fighters have called out Floyd, even Ronda.

Khabib actually signed to fight Tony 4 times.

Also, Canelo fighting Rocky is worse than Khabib fighting Floyd lmao

Unfortunately, you can’t call yourself a king when about 50 fighters above your weight class would probably destroy you.

That's just promoting himself. Plenty of fighters have called out Floyd, even Ronda.

Khabib actually signed to fight Tony 4 times.

Also, Canelo fighting Rocky is worse than Khabib fighting Floyd lmao
Anything on GGG level

At least one was a champion lol

He’s definitely number 1. That seems pretty clear.

Back