Media "There can only be one king in the jungle " - Khabib

Your logic , someone has a different point of view you scream troll lol

images
When your entire account is centred around the exploits of Ali and Khabib supposedly ducking Ferg, you can't blame me for jumping to that conclusion.

Tony cant fight for awhile sir.
Sadly , and he shouldn't, probably will be past his prime when he does come back

But it was clear once Khabib got that title he wanted no part of Tony

When your entire account is centred around the exploits of Ali and Khabib supposedly ducking Ferg, you can't blame me for jumping to that conclusion.

So now you resort to lying

Weak and expected more from you

To be fair, Khabib hasn't fought or scheduled a fight since then either. Hes taking the patented McDuck strategy of "you can't lose the belt if you never defend it".

Are you kidding? he's suspended.. And conor has had ONE UFC fight since 2016..

It took this long for somebody to notice Khabibs tweet

This is why Conor is the king of the fight game

{<Mcgoat}

Conor bless. Quote me with these salty msgs

Nah it's cool, we'll just wait till you grow bored of this board and go back to playing Fortnite.

Are you kidding? he's suspended.. And conor has had ONE UFC fight since 2016..

Khabib is suspended for a brawl he instigated. Then refused to play ball to reduce his sentence. Is he still refusing to fight til his buddies suspension is up? Either way. Forgive me if I dont consider him active.

{<Mcgoat}

Hahah Khabib literally sent him into retirement. He aint king of shit

Ferguson ducked by not taking the Holloway fight. I don't feel sorry for him either. Khabib was suppose to get alvarez at ufc 200, they tore that contract up and gave it to conor. Then he had to fight Johnson and barboza before getting the Al fight.

Now either porrier or Holloway will leap frog him.

{<Mcgoat}

Lol...he was retired by Khabib....he has nothing left...hope you enjoy his millions....

Back