There. Are. Some. BANGERS coming up!!!

Pot calling the kettle black. Why do u only quote portion of my post? My post went over ur head that all u can comprehend is portion of my message. Be gone, u wench.

You're only misleading yourself with that bullshit.

You said " I think all the upcoming fight is gona blow and I hope im right."

And you mean it.
You would rather be right, than these fights be great.

Cuz you're a selfish child.

Go convince yourself otherwise, that's all that really matters to you. You won't convince me.

You're only misleading yourself with that bullshit.

You said " I think all the upcoming fight is gona blow and I hope im right."

And you mean it.
You would rather be right, than these fights be great.

Cuz you're a selfish child.

Go convince yourself otherwise, that's all that really matters to you. You won't convince me.
First amendment, go look up what it is. U are beyond dumb that u cant comprehend simple thing as wanting to exercise my first amendment.

I said that to trigger a snowflake like u and it worked. Keep going.

Please keep proving to me how "right" you are. Im all ear little guy, get it all out.

I'm here for U my sweet child.

First amendment.

Lol. You're so stupid. I don't think you even understand my gripe. Maybe you have a social disorder.

You can say whatever you want.

And I will judge you for it.

That's what happened. You spoke freely, and I read it, and concluded I dislike you, and you're an arrogant, selfish person.

You should be less confident and more curious.
I am curious, whats the over under on u actually trying that? I'm sure U spoke out of experience cuz u arent that bright to think of something like that unless u are standing next to a lightbulb.

Jesus christ if someone other than our selves are in this thread reading this, I hope they arent reporting me for child abuse because this feels like I'm beating on a middle schooler. Whats ur highest level of education kid?

Whats ur highest level of education kid?

You can't type this question out like this expect to be treated seriously...

After reading your posts, I think you're dumb and selfish. Insult me till you feel better, tough guy.

You can't type this question out like this expect to be treated seriously...
I wouldnt ask if I wasnt serious.
Is there something u are hiding?
Was school difficult for u?
What was it adding 2+4 together or getting wet toilet paper being tossed in the shitter u were accustomed to using daily that finally broke u?

I wouldnt ask if I wasnt serious.
Is there something u are hiding?
Was school difficult for u?
What was it adding 2+4 together or getting wet toilet paper being tossed in the shitter u were accustomed to using daily that finally broke u?

Keep quoting my +1s till you feel better. Get your pride back.

Wasnt That what u were doing?
So what was it like the 6th grade?
Am I getting there?

Oh no, you're addressing my middle school insecurity.

You found my weakness.

I hope you don't find out about my grade 7 acne.

8×7=?
12-?=4

Can u come to the board and solve these two problems for me lad?

You know, were both using devices with calculators.

It's incredible how often dumb people like you, will be willfully ignorant/stupid, when attempting to be a smart ass.

You know, were both using devices with calculators.

It's incredible how often dumb people like you, will be willfully ignorant/stupid, when attempting to be a smart ass.
Yet, u still are not able to solve it. Please prove to me u are capable of at least using ur calculator app. I would ask u not too but I dont want u to get ahead of yourself.
Jesus why do u keep making me do this to U.

Back