There. Are. Some. BANGERS coming up!!!

What are you fools talking about that the UFC is dying. I'm sick of all this negativity in here about shit fights and shit WMMA fights.

Look what we have in store for us this spring.

Felder vs Hooker
Crude vs Oleksiejczuk

Benavidez vs Figueiredo

Adesanya vs Romero
Zhang vs J Contender
Shahbazyan vs Brunson

Lee vs Oliveria
Maia vs Burns

Woodley vs Edward's

Ngannou vs Rozenstriuk
Assuncao vs Garbrandt

Khabib vs Tony
Andrade vs Rose
Stephen's vs Kattar

These are BANGERS. Ya some of the undercards suck but that's when you spend time with your significant other you betas.

This place cant bring me down! IM HYPED!!!!
When did Jeremy Stephens add the apostrophe to his name? When did Leon Edwards add an apostrophe to his name? I really really really hope English is not your first or second language.

Not sure about Edwards Woodley being a banger have a suspicion it’s going to be a 5 round stinker tbh. Hoping I’m wrong.

When did Jeremy Stephens add the apostrophe to his name? When did Leon Edwards add an apostrophe to his name? I really really really hope English is not your first or second language.

Oh God...

Get over yourself.

You had me until you posted women and Maia.

Conor 2.0 vs Khabib II is the fight fans want to see the most. Make it happen Dana!

Not sure about Edwards Woodley being a banger have a suspicion it’s going to be a 5 round stinker tbh. Hoping I’m wrong.
Often, when it's 2 boring fighters fighting each other, the fight turns out great.

Just look at Usman Vs Covington.

2 negatives equals a positive. It's science, bro

What are you fools talking about that the UFC is dying. I'm sick of all this negativity in here about shit fights and shit WMMA fights.

Felder vs Hooker
Crude vs Oleksiejczuk

Benavidez vs Figueiredo

Adesanya vs Romero
Zhang vs J Contender
Shahbazyan vs Brunson

Lee vs Oliveria
Maia vs Burns

Woodley vs Edward's

Ngannou vs Rozenstriuk
Assuncao vs Garbrandt

Khabib vs Tony
Andrade vs Rose
Stephen's vs Kattar

These are BANGERS. Ya some of the undercards suck but that's when you spend time with your significant other you betas.

Looks like one solid ppv but unfortunately it's 3-4 months a fight

Often, when it's 2 boring fighters fighting each other, the fight turns out great.

Just look at Usman Vs Covington.

2 negatives equals a positive. It's science, bro
Bro science is hard to fault. Any luck the dangerous version of Woodley turns up. Been a while since an Edwards fight has been a banger.

Bro science is hard to fault. Any luck the dangerous version of Woodley turns up. Been a while since an Edwards fight has been a banger.
Hopefully Woodley fights more agressive than he usually does. After his last performance, I'd think so.

Hopefully Woodley fights more agressive than he usually does. After his last performance, I'd think so.
If he doesn’t and gets blown out again he might need to turn to his “stellar” rap career instead of fighting.

I wanted to say something snarky, but you're right TS. upload_2020-2-17_13-21-9.jpeg

Felder vs Hooker
Crude vs Oleksiejczuk

Benavidez vs Figueiredo

Adesanya vs Romero
Zhang vs J Contender
Shahbazyan vs Brunson

Lee vs Oliveria
Maia vs Burns

Woodley vs Edward's

Ngannou vs Rozenstriuk
Assuncao vs Garbrandt

Khabib vs Tony
Andrade vs Rose
Stephen's vs Kattar

{<RR}

Not bad... we also have Wilder / Fury next week.

Ratings for upcoming fights

A+
Khabib vs Tony

A
Adesanya vs Romero

B
Ngannou vs Rozenstriuk
Felder vs Hooker
Assuncao vs Garbrandt

C
Crude vs Oleksiejczuk
Benavidez vs Figueiredo