There are people still alive from the 1800's

When I was young, people born in the 1800s weren't really uncommon. Takes me a moment to realise that we're well into the 2010s now, so it's rare as fuck these days.
I guess kids born in the late 90's and early 2000's will think its rare but like you said, I'm 30 and people born in the late 1800's weren't uncommon, the same goes for those people who fought during both world wars

Would not hit.

Masturbation helps prevent prostate cancer. Look it up.

Frequent ejaculation helps prevent prostate cancer. Masturbation is a popular way of achieving that.

I like Miss Susie.

I can't imagine the mind-fuck of cars with computers in them for someone who grew up in years that didn't have sliced bread.

They would win hands down with the "Back in my day, we didn't have" argument

This is a little off topic

My grandmother recently passed away at the age of 101. She was born in 1912. The same year Arizona became a state and the same year the Titanic sank.

They chose...wisely.

Grail.jpg

A combination of good genes, diet, exercise and relatively stress free environment would be my guess. I'll be happy to live 80 to 85.

A combination of good genes, diet, exercise and relatively stress free environment would be my guess. I'll be happy to live 80 to 85.

80 is nothing it seems these days with medicine and all. People who would have died in their 50's a few decades ago are now living into their 70's. Gonna be hell on SSI and medicare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back