There are people still alive from the 1800's

By the time we get to the year 2100 we'll probably have people still alive who were born in the 1970's.

But is it in bad taste to a Sherdog pool to bet on which of these people last the longest?

I bet the house on the asian lasting the longest

What a coincidence! Im an amateur historian who specializes in viewing and collecting all Stallone and Schwarzenegger 1980s action motion pictures on disc and videocassette.

That's got to be a miserable existence. At that age you're basically an invalid that constantly suffers through every moment. I'd rather just put a bullet in my head if I was unfortunate enough to make it to 80.

As a side note, the verified top 10 oldest people who have ever lived are all female. This whole patriarchy thing really isn't getting good results.

What a coincidence! Im an amateur historian who specializes in viewing and collecting all Stallone and Schwarzenegger 1980s action motion pictures on disc and videocassette.

lol

That's got to be a miserable existence. At that age you're basically an invalid that constantly suffers through every moment. I'd rather just put a bullet in my head if I was unfortunate enough to make it to 80.

As a side note, the verified top 10 oldest people who have ever lived are all female. This whole patriarchy thing really isn't getting good results.

Wasn't there that 115 year old man in Florida who was working in the orange fields, drinking like a fish and smoking like a chimney til he died?

Some people are just bullshit.

By the time we get to the year 2100 we'll probably have people still alive who were born in the 1970's.

But is it in bad taste to a Sherdog pool to bet on which of these people last the longest?

The Asian

What do I win?

gordons-alive-o.gif

Can white liberals blame them for slavery?

Can white liberals blame them for slavery?

probably not but I'm sure there will be white conservatives around to exploit them in some way.

hatestorm?? More like internet thread baiter.

Back