There Are No Fights Tonight

LankyReasonableGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

The thinking man's sport.

<[analyzed}>

In all honesty, I only watch Loma or Fury. No interest otherwise..
Me too, but I love to watch Wilder and Spence as well. You can add Andy Ruiz to my list too after his performance against Joshua.

Great, now that you have a night off you can work on figuring out why you are depressed. Or just go back to drinking more beer and smoking more pot and numb it all out until tomorrow.
You sick fuck.

You're missing out man. I do love me some Loma, and I like Fury too, but here is a list of excellent fighters around today, well worth watching.

Errol Spence
Canelo
Golovkin
Inoue
Regis Prograis
Josh Taylor
Berchelt
Navarette
Andy Ruiz :D
My must watch guys at the moment are

Fury, Inoue, Devin Haney, Callum Smith, Regis Progais, Teofimo Lopez, Gervonta Davis, Emanuel Navarette and Spence

Great, now that you have a night off you can work on figuring out why you are depressed. Or just go back to drinking more beer and smoking more pot and numb it all out until tomorrow.
You sick fuck.
giphy.gif

You're missing out man. I do love me some Loma, and I like Fury too, but here is a list of excellent fighters around today, well worth watching.

Errol Spence
Canelo
Golovkin
Inoue
Regis Prograis
Josh Taylor
Berchelt
Navarette
Andy Ruiz :D
And that list just barely scratches the surface of the talent in Boxing today

UFC cards the next 9 Saturdays, 1 weekend off, followed by another 10 straight weekends.

You sick fuck.
<{vega}>

One hour of ONE FC replay on TNT? Sexyama?

Back