There are no Bellator events scheduled for 2021. What's up with that?

I'm sure the UFC doesnt plan around Bellator but the other way around. The UFC could careless whatever Bellator tries to do, it doesnt affect them. However, I think it all boils down to the UFC being petty AF because they will do whatever they can to torpedo whatever "big" event Bellator puts together. The events cited above are a good example of that, plus remember the whole first France event thing? The UFC financed whatever piece of shit org from France within a week to go on a day before Bellator just so they could not claim to be the first in France. The UFC doesnt and shouldnt care but they are petty AF when it comes to details like this.

Scott Coker is a literal retard. Imagine if we had Bellator events while the UFC was in hiatus. Imagine Romero x Rumble during that time, that would've been a banger and would certainly boost Bellator's sales to the roof.
These fucking retards have no idea on how to promote an event, no one fucking knows about them unless they constantly follow MMA. It's a shame because they have some decent fighters and we need someone to compete with UFC, it's a shame Scott Coker is a literal retard.

he's not. there are things outside his control. he doesn't own cbsViacom. he leads a company under their corp umbrella. it's an enormous company and this is one of the drawbacks- things move slowly. there are also many advantages to having a global media conglomerate as your parent company.

I just wonder how will they fit the 20-26 events they are planning this year if they are starting around late February. Do they plan to just have back-to-back events or how will that work out?

I just wonder how will they fit the 20-26 events they are planning this year if they are starting around late February. Do they plan to just have back-to-back events or how will that work out?
52 weeks a year, about 8 weeks into the year, that’s still 46 weeks for that many events.

52 weeks a year, about 8 weeks into the year, that’s still 46 weeks for that many events.
I understand the math behind it, although 52 - 8 = 44 not 46, but that ia not the point. The reality is that Bellator tends to have shitty planning. They will have 3 or 4 consecutive events and then go silent for 1 month (in this case 2 months). So if they continue the trend they might not be able to do all the events they want or might end up screwing up the events even further (like they completely botched the France event).

I understand the math behind it, although 52 - 8 = 44 not 46, but that ia not the point. The reality is that Bellator tends to have shitty planning. They will have 3 or 4 consecutive events and then go silent for 1 month (in this case 2 months). So if they continue the trend they might not be able to do all the events they want or might end up screwing up the events even further (like they completely botched the France event).

Bellator have a habit of running consecutive shows on consecutive nights don't forget.

Feb 1st and nothing

I don’t know wtf this guys are thinking

ThoroughGiftedCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

Feb 1st and nothing

I don’t know wtf this guys are thinking
Im kind of tired of speculating what ia going on. It is bottom line amateurish and ridiculous that they are going silent and will announce until the week before the event. They better not come back with some lame ass card featuring Veta Arteaga, Adam Piccolotti, or MVP fighting a very underrated fighter.

Some weekends they will have two shows like Friday and Saturday

I miss the Thursday night YouTube events.

Obivously the shills were right DAZN cancelling them so they don't lose anymore money from Coker's Product was no big deal, great news in fact, for Bellator and so was putting it on some lame CNBC channel no one has. Clearly, Coker and Bellator have been celebrating so much and partying so hard for months about that great news that they forget to make all the actual cards as an MMA promotion.

Im kind of tired of speculating what ia going on. It is bottom line amateurish and ridiculous that they are going silent and will announce until the week before the event. They better not come back with some lame ass card featuring Veta Arteaga, Adam Piccolotti, or MVP fighting a very underrated fighter.
EGJ8g1bXUAEcydg.jpg

LMAO, in Spanish we say, "suena a chiste, pero es anecdota", it means, "it sounds like a joke but its actually an anecdote." This reminds me of it.

Back