There are less and less Conor haters

c0rbin9

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Finally the press has had a chance to step back and look at McGregor's accomplishments objectively, without the distraction of his superstardom, over the top rhetoric, etc. And the truth is that he has signed to fight the toughest opponents, never pulls out, and has one of the most impressive records in the organization, with victories over Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, and Alvarez. And not just decisions, but one sided, devastating beatdowns against these world class opponents.

I remember a few months ago when Khabib won the belt there was this idea going around amongst the haters that Conor would never fight Khabib despite him being the obvious choice, instead favoring a rubber match against Diaz that no one wants to see. The idea was dead in the water to begin with yet still people believed it. Now that the fight is signed these people have even less credibility.

A bunch of new ball huggers to replace the old ones, though.

There's probably "less and less" because he signed a fight and that's what MOST people cared about. 2 years without fighting in the UFC in your prime as the most prolific guy on the roster is gonna garner some shittalk.

I have no idea how the ballhuggers posted the same "what if Conor does THIS" and "how much money does Conor have" threads for 2 years, but at least we'll finally get some new material out of them after this fighr

Damned Conor nuthuggers are getting desperate is all...

He's a disrespectful hipster millennial criminal who shouldn't be allowed in my country

Because they're finally realising how good he is.

He's beaten Holloway, Aldo, Porier, Nate & Alvarez.

Khabib will be his toughest fight ever but it would be boring if there wasn't a legitimate threat/challenge to his skills in the next fight.

Nate/Conor 3 can always wait.

You idiots just don’t get it, do you?

We don’t hate Conor.

We hate you.

We hate cock gobbling, hero worshipping, irrational fools.

When Khabib rips his head off all the casuals will go back to the whole where they came from .

Here we go again the prodigal fighter returns and the knob gobblers start to come out of the wood work with their rose colored glasses still intact...

Finally the press has had a chance to step back and look at McGregor's accomplishments objectively, without the distraction of his superstardom, over the top rhetoric, etc. And the truth is that he has signed to fight the toughest opponents, never pulls out, and has one of the most impressive records in the organization, with victories over Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, and Alvarez. And not just decisions, but one sided, devastating beatdowns against these world class opponents.

I remember a few months ago when Khabib won the belt there was this idea going around amongst the haters that Conor would never fight Khabib despite him being the obvious choice, instead favoring a rubber match against Diaz that no one wants to see. The idea was dead in the water to begin with yet still people believed it. Now that the fight is signed these people have even less credibility.

I've never seen a thread like this before.

Conor is a joy to watch fight. He gets hate for his antics and his fervent nuthuggers.

Khabib is gonna rape him, then all the Conor dick riders will be on Khabib's shlong.

I don't think so
Many of the bitter "He'll never fight Khabib" crowd have just gone into hiding

You have to respect Conor McGregor regardless, because he has proved himself to be elite.

But it won't stop me from resenting him.

Something is missing....
2715.jpg

Wow, you really ARE stalker of mine, stupid troll

The ego you have must be enormous if you think anyone stalks you lmao. You're not the only person on sherdog. But once again, you seem triggered.

Back