There are days where I literally cannot get enough sugar

My guess is that your calorie deficit and your body is adjusting. Add more healthy fats/nuts to your diet.

Guestimate how many calories you are eating when you go crazy with sugar. Now divide that amount by 10 and spread those calories over the 7 day week. If you still feel like stuffing yourself after 2 weeks add the rest of the calories throughout the week.

Try this for a month.

Whats your max deadlift/squat/bench/strict press?
Fair point. Lack of physical strength is the number one killer of all people across all demographics and not say cardiovascular health.

My guess is that your calorie deficit and your body is adjusting. Add more healthy fats/nuts to your diet.

Guestimate how many calories you are eating when you go crazy with sugar. Now divide that amount by 10 and spread those calories over the 7 day week. If you still feel like stuffing yourself after 2 weeks add the rest of the calories throughout the week.

Try this for a month.

I will. Good advice. Thank you.

I’d imagine doing lines would leave you feeling satisfied, good luck convincing an officer you’re addicted to sugar though. Expect a cell, at least temporarily.

Ive had days where I push myself a little too hard doing physical activity on an empty stomach and I end up suddenly A)profoundly dizzy, sweaty, and anxious. like to an extreme degree that is not normal and B)craving a metric SHIT TON of sugar. its not that I'm hungry, but I have this overhwhelming insane urge to put down like 300 grams of sugar in one go. maybe blood sugar? Early diabetes? But I'm really skinny. I dunno
Your blood sugar is too low in these moments. Which can result in dangerous situations. Eating 2 hours before physical activity or eating an Apple etc inbetween will take care of that.

Your blood sugar is too low in these moments. Which can result in dangerous situations. Eating 2 hours before physical activity or eating an Apple etc inbetween will take care of that.

Low blood sugar isn't anything to fuck around with. Don't try to fast or go a long time without eating anything and then do physical activity if you experience symptoms like that. When I used to fast for long periods of time, I had a few episodes where I nearly passed out from low blood sugar.

"Untreated, severe low blood sugar can be very dangerous. It can result in seizures, loss of consciousness, or death."

Low blood sugar isn't anything to fuck around with. Don't try to fast or go a long time without eating anything and then do physical activity if you experience symptoms like that. When I used to fast for long periods of time, I had a few episodes where I nearly passed out from low blood sugar.

"Untreated, severe low blood sugar can be very dangerous. It can result in seizures, loss of consciousness, or death."
Yea, i had it one time after a long bike Trip and barely made it home.

Try slightly healthier sweet stuff?

Sliced apples with peanut butter

Dried fruit & nuts

Yogurt

I dunno.

body craves carbs on non run days to build up?

and body wants sugary instead of starchy carbs?

Not enough sugar?
Sour cherry?

My nemesis as well, added another 15 lbs,,heaviest I’ve ever been, 225...The sugar is a killer, I have some everyday.
The cravings come on hard in the evening, like around now...FUCK.

The way you break a habit is to replace it with another habit.

I suggest cocaine.

Reactions: Zer
I’m having a salad for lunch today cause I’m fat (ter) after isolation, it’s shit

You sound like kind of a puss. Are you doing non calorie sweeteners? Or any sort of restricted eating?

Back