There are days where I literally cannot get enough sugar

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'd say it happens twice a week and I'm not sure why or how to stop it.

Generally, I'd give myself a B on overall healthy eating. I do indulge two sodas per week and allow myself one low calorie treat or so per day.

But on average, twice per week, I literally am cramming sugar in my face with abandon. It's usually on days I don't run (25-30 miles on average per week). I can't seem to identify a cause nor control myself during these 'episodes'. So far the internet has turned up noffing.

Thoughts? I feel like the next big step for me is getting my nutrition 100% locked and under control. I'm good for about 18 of 21 meals per week at this time but then these crazy cravings destroy me.

HALP!

Generally, I'd give myself a B on overall healthy eating. I do indulge two sodas per week and allow myself one low calorie treat or so per day.

But on average, twice per week, I literally am cramming sugar in my face with abandon. It's usually on days I don't run (25-30 miles on average per week). I can't seem to identify a cause nor control myself during these 'episodes'. So far the internet has turned up noffing.

Thoughts? I feel like the next big step for me is getting my nutrition 100% locked and under control. I'm good for about 18 of 21 meals per week at this time but then these crazy cravings destroy me.

HALP!
There's nothing on the internet addressing binge eating disorder?

ive eaten 9 straight full sixed donuts and still wanted more

used to eat a whole box of cookies or cereal sometimes

but now if i did that i'd get fat

stuff tastes so good my body craves it like a junkie

Is this you?
hqdefault.jpg

Ive had days where I push myself a little too hard doing physical activity on an empty stomach and I end up suddenly A)profoundly dizzy, sweaty, and anxious. like to an extreme degree that is not normal and B)craving a metric SHIT TON of sugar. its not that I'm hungry, but I have this overhwhelming insane urge to put down like 300 grams of sugar in one go. maybe blood sugar? Early diabetes? But I'm really skinny. I dunno

HALP!

Sugar is worse than drugs, must cut it completely, cold turkey. No choice, any bit you will crave. Did you hear about the rat test? They had rats hooked on crack, and put them in a maze. At the other end they put sugar and crack. They stopped going for the crack AND WENT ONLY FOR THE SUGAR. Here is the actual study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4361030/

If you don't cut it out now, you're screwed in the long run. Diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis. It came to the point where my kids were only eating junk food. I had to throw it all out.

HALP!

Eat more in general, stop cramming the sugar......

Back