"There’s no way possible to ready Khabib for Conor's striking" --- Javier Mendez

And then McFanboys wonder why they and Conor get so much heat around here.

Ridiculous threads like this and the "McGOAT" shit that constantly pops up, along with white-knighting anything & everything to do with him.

lol

I didnt laugh at Aldo, or Conor. I would never laugh at someone who has put everything they have into competition, and come up short. That’s simply not the type of person I am. I will laugh and mock over confident fans of any fighter.

I think you mistake me hating on Conor’s load garglers here that pretend to be him, and hating Conor. While I don’t like Conor’s antics, I have a great deal of respect for him as a competitor.

I also don’t believe you when you say you’re unbiased. The nature and context of your posts tell a different story. I’m sure you believe you’re not biased. Like most Conor fans, maybe you don’t realize it.
If you can’t even enjoy watching a fighter getting wrecked and crying like a little girl you’re obviously a biased fanboy who can’t deal with the negative side of fighting. You don’t want to see Conor scar Aldo for life therefore you’re biased against that very outcome. Stop being in denial. I enjoy all outcomes even if fighters come out with broken body parts and brain damage, that’s what makes me so much more unbiased and objective tha you are.

It seems like khabib might be a better coach than Mendez. I'll never forget that team telling Cain to dive into werdum's guillotine.
In Javier’s defense he did plead with Cain repeatedly to go to Mexico weeks in advance to acclimate but Cain had too much brown pride to live in Mexico City.

If you can’t even enjoy watching a fighter getting wrecked and crying like a little girl you’re obviously a biased fanboy who can’t deal with the negative side of fighting. You don’t want to see Conor psychologically scar Aldo for life therefore you’re biased against that outcome. Stop being in denial.
Not everyone enjoys watching grown men crying bro, geez. Pretty sure i can deal with the negative side of fighting without laughing at some dude at his lowest moment. Although i enjoyed Vick getting destroyed and the aftermath of that, but he deserved it for being a douche. Honestly i think its more fun to watch most fights with a bit of bias, most fights, and rivalries aren't "popcorn" worthy so you gotta make your own. Like rooting against the home town guy all the time just to shut up the annoying fans, shit like that. Or rooting for the white guy to beat the non white guy
giphy.gif

This just reassures me that Conor will lose. Khabib isnt gonna go in there like Eddie and underestimate Conor. He's gonna fight smart and prepare for any success Conor may have as far wrestling goes.
You know this how? People said the same thing before the Eddie fight, that he was too much of a veteran to be affected by the simple mind games yet look what happened.

There’s no indication that Khabib takes Conor as a serious threat and based on what he’s been doing in his recent fights he obviously doesn’t listen to his corner and just does whatever he wants to prove a point.

Not everyone enjoys watching grown men crying bro, geez. Pretty sure i can deal with the negative side of fighting without laughing at some dude at his lowest moment. Although i enjoyed Vick getting destroyed and the aftermath of that, but he deserved it for being a douche. Honestly i think its more fun to watch most fights with a bit of bias, most fights, and rivalries aren't "popcorn" worthy so you gotta make your own. Like rooting against the home town guy all the time just to shut up the annoying fans, shit like that. Or rooting for the white guy to beat the non white guy
giphy.gif
Crying is an integral part of getting wrecked completely if you don’t enjoy watching fighters cry, or say come out with broken body parts like Anderson or broke mind like Ronda then you basically have an internal bias against fighters getting badly wrecked. You can name me any fighter ever and I would 100% enjoy watching him or her go through what Ronda went through or what Silva went through in the second Weidman fight.
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

You know this how? People said the same thing before the Eddie fight, that he was too much of a veteran to be affected by the simple mind games yet look what happened.

There’s no indication that Khabib takes Conor as a serious threat and based on what he’s been doing in his recent fights he obviously doesn’t listen to his corner and just does whatever he wants to prove a point.

Khabib himself said that he will not box Conor and mentioned how dangerous Conor is standing. Khabib doenst have a big head like Eddie and is not gonna try to knock out Conor like Eddie kept saying he would during the press conference.

Besides, I dont think its a good idea to get Khabib pissed off with mind games. It's just gonna make his wrestling that much more vicious. It's not like Khabib is gonna start swinging haymakers at Conor out of anger. He knows what his strength is.

Conor's fucked. There's nothing more too it other than counting down the days.

I have to correct you here my friend. Khabib does whatever he wants when he knows that he is in total control. All up until that point he follows a gameplan. Once he breaks his opponents that is when he starts to play around.

Khabib himself said that he will not box Conor and mentioned how dangerous Conor is standing. Khabib doenst have a big head like Eddie and is not gonna try to knock out Conor like Eddie kept saying he would during the press conference.

Besides, I dont think its a good idea to get Khabib pissed off with mind games. It's just gonna make his wrestling that much more vicious. It's not like Khabib is gonna start swinging haymakers at Conor out of anger. He knows what his strength is.
Khabib also called him chicken, said he’ll smesh in 4 minutes no problem, his dad whom he listens to the most says Conor only has one weapon which is his left, and the most damning evidence by far is Khabib has repeatedly shown that he will completely disregard corner advice and do things that are unnecessariky risky to prove a point.

In Javier’s defense he did plead with Cain repeatedly to go to Mexico weeks in advance to acclimate but Cain had too much brown pride to live in Mexico City.

In khabib's defense, he never told Cain to throw his head into werdum's guillotine after almost being guillotined a few minutes earlier lol

internal bias against fighters getting badly wrecked.
I guess i do. Kind of a weird way to put it though. I don't care for seeing most people at rock bottom, must be biased lol. You a big fan of interventions? I can see you volunteering at a soup kitchen, in stitches all day.
Adam-DeVines-Sarcastic-Yeah-Thats-Funny-Bird-Flip-On-Workaholics.gif

I have to correct you here my friend. Khabib does whatever he wants when he knows that he is in total control. All up until that point he follows a gameplan. Once he breaks his opponents that is when he starts to play around.
Once he *thinks* he is in total control. There are no certainties in fights and hindsight is 20/20. Aldo never overcommitted and paid the price, until he did. Javier Mendez himself said that side of Khabib is what worries him the most.

I guess i do. Kind of a weird way to put it though. I don't care for seeing most people at rock bottom, must be biased lol. You a big fan of interventions? I can see you volunteering at a soup kitchen, in stitches all day.
Adam-DeVines-Sarcastic-Yeah-Thats-Funny-Bird-Flip-On-Workaholics.gif
<=== some people just love watching the world crash and burn :cool:

Once he *thinks* he is in total control. There are no certainties in fights and hindsight is 20/20. Aldo never overcommitted and paid the price, until he did. Javier Mendez himself said that side of Khabib is what worries him the most.
Agree. It is dangerous to do that with some fighters who are hard to break like for example Ferguson. But it is pretty clear Conor can be broken and we saw already how does that look like. I'm pretty sure an experience fighter like Khabib will notice it too.

Should he play around? Definitely not. Can he play around with Conor if he is in control? Probably yes because Conor will not sub or tko Khabib from his back. Also Conor loses power as the time passes in a fight so Khabib can feel more and more comfortable on the feet too in rounds 3, 4 and 5.

<=== some people just love watching the world crash and burn :cool:
Yeah see im more biased, i really like to see only certain individuals crash and burn.
hqdefault.jpg
471211.jpg
Hehehe. I've yet to see it with you though, you seem to have your angles covered.

He’s blowing him up knowing that criticism of Khabib following a blow out win over Connor will diminish Connors talent.

Back