"There’s no way possible to ready Khabib for Conor's striking" --- Javier Mendez

If Conor gets raped he gets raped, I will enjoy his fall as much as I will enjoy Khabib gets KTFO. That’s the difference between me and biased Khabib fans/Conor haters.

Yeah, you’re not biased at all.

Eddie called Conor easiest matchup at LW, proceeded to become Conor’s easiest fight at LW.

Aldo called Conor a clown who will make the king laugh, proceeded to be clowned by Conor in 13 seconds and cry like a little girl.

Khabib called Conor chicken and said he’ll smesh him 4 minute no problem, which means Khabib will probably do chicken dance and get smeshed himself.

Javier Mendez has great understanding of how dangerous Conor is but we all know Khabib doesn’t listen to him in fights and does whatever he wants.

This happened in both the MJ and Yakinta fights. Mendez was screaming at him to do one thing and Khabib did the exact opposite. He’s not coachable in the cage and he will pay for it with his consciousness. The excuse when Khabib gets KTFO will be “he didn’t follow the gameplan and fought stupid”. Conor bless.

A lot of excellent points there. I just re-watched his last fight and in round three they were screaming at him the entire time to wrestle and he would not.

an unbiased analysis of McG's striking doesn't mean khabib will lose. Misleading titles to attract nuthuggers.

A lot of excellent points there. I just re-watched his last fight and in round three they were screaming at him the entire time to wrestle and he would not.
People say Khabib’s biggest weakness against Conor is his striking. I disagree 100%.

Khabib’s biggest weakness in that fight is his tendency to completely disregard his corner advice and do whatever he wants, because he fundamentally has no respect for any LW’s abilities since he has never lost. Unless if your name is Floyd Mayweather and you’re boxing him, the worst thing you can do when fighting Conor is disregard him as a real threat.

Yeah, you’re not biased at all.
I am 100% neutral. I enjoyed watching Conor pussying out and tapping like chicken as much as I enjoyed watching Aldo get slept in seconds and crying like a little girl.

Can you say the same? Did you laugh as hard when Aldo cried in the locker room as you did when Floyd beat the snout outta Conor? Obviously not, but I did. You’re just a bitter biased hater who can’t enjoy a Conor fight unless if he’s losing.

People say Khabib’s biggest weakness against Conor is his striking. I disagree 100%.

Khabib’s biggest weakness in that fight is his tendency to completely disregard his corner advice and do whatever he wants, because he fundamentally has no respect for any LW’s abilities since he has never lost. Unless if your name is Floyd Mayweather and you’re boxing him, the worst thing you can do when fighting Conor is disregard him as a real threat.

I also think that he has himself completely convinced that he has a great chin. And he is eager to test out that chin against this supposed great, accurate, powerful striker. He may be telling the media that he is going to only grapple. I don’t really believe it. I expect him to take big chances in different points of the fight sticking that damn chin out. I really do.

I'm glad they're taking Conor seriously. We've seen what happens when someone doesn't take it seriously or gets too emotional.

I've still got Khabib by 4th round finish though

Sorry broseph, those brazilians got me into watching MMA when i thought it had gone extinct. I ride with the same cats for life. Im not the flavor of the month type.

Being a loyal fan > "hugging nuts"

I'll never understand why people call themselves that

giphy.gif

3BrxvWOisORMs.gif

Come on guys. Of course Javier didn't say this and I'm semi trolling. Learn to loosen up and enjoy some banter...

Besides Conor will win via tko.

It seems like khabib might be a better coach than Mendez. I'll never forget that team telling Cain to dive into werdum's guillotine.

I am 100% neutral. I enjoyed watching Conor pussying out and tapping like chicken as much as I enjoyed watching Aldo get slept in seconds and crying like a little girl.

Can you say the same? Did you laugh as hard when Aldo cried in the locker room as you did when Floyd beat the snout outta Conor? Obviously not, but I did. You’re just a bitter biased hater who can’t enjoy a Conor fight unless if he’s losing.

I didnt laugh at Aldo, or Conor. I would never laugh at someone who has put everything they have into competition, and come up short. That’s simply not the type of person I am. I will laugh and mock over confident fans of any fighter.

I think you mistake me hating on Conor’s load garglers here that pretend to be him, and hating Conor. While I don’t like Conor’s antics, I have a great deal of respect for him as a competitor.

I also don’t believe you when you say you’re unbiased. The nature and context of your posts tell a different story. I’m sure you believe you’re not biased. Like most Conor fans, maybe you don’t realize it.

I think Mendez is just preparing Khabib that it won’t be an easy fight and he can’t relax. Khabib has more advantages than Conor and Mendez knows it but they can’t assume a guaranteed win. Smart coach.

Just said tbis in a Mayweather thread...talking up your opponent makes you look waaaay better if you win. For all Conor's skills him talking about how unskilled or short his opponents are doesn't make him seem like as good of a fighter as he is

Back