"There’s no way possible to ready Khabib for Conor's striking" --- Javier Mendez

White belts can't make threads but this guy with over 800 million posts is permitted to post garbage like this ?
Its ok bud youll also be able to make shit threads soon enough.

This is Khabib when Mendez tries to coach him

Khabib has no respect for Conor’s power and will be going in there to smesh him in four minutes and that will prove to be his downfall.

The excuse when he gets knocked the fuck out will be he didn’t follow the game plan. You heard it here first. Conor bless.
Conors excuse will be size difference, or energy management issues, or pussying out, is normal. I wish when he was saying that one of his corner dudes would have been like "yeah you did you little bitch".

tumblr_nv7ns0WpRe1tmcxkgo1_400.gif

This thread is now about catwalks

“There’s no amount of time that we have that’s going to help us to try and get him to stand up, there’s no way possible. So, I’m not gonna say, ‘Oh yeah, we’re gonna get him ready’… come on…wake up…it ain’t gonna work,” he said.

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov "He just has a left hand nothing else". Khabib tends to go with his father's advice over Javier. Hence Conor attacking his father.

Conors excuse will be size difference, or energy management issues, or pussying out, is normal. I wish when he was saying that one of his corner dudes would have been like "yeah you did you little bitch".

You forgot two blown out knees, or some other phantom injury. He couldn’t train on for months, miraculously will heal themselves.

If Conor gets raped he gets raped, I will enjoy his fall as much as I will enjoy Khabib gets KTFO. That’s the difference between me and biased Khabib fans/Conor haters.

If Conor gets raped he gets raped, I will enjoy his fall as much as I will enjoy Khabib gets KTFO. That’s the difference between me and biased Khabib fans/Conor haters.
I am biased i will enjoy Conor losing, i am a bad person. I wont lose sleep over it though. Here's Conor coaching himself against Khabib.
giphy.gif

I agree in a different sense. I admit it. i'm a Khabib hugger and have indulged in Conor hate but truth is truth: whoever wins, wins and is the better man, and if that man is Conor then well damn, the man did it and should be congratulated. No one should be a pussy about it lol. We watch MMA for match-ups like these.

I am biased i will enjoy Conor losing, i am a bad person. I wont lose sleep over it though. Here's Conor coaching himself against Khabib.
giphy.gif
I got two folders, one with names of Khabib dickriders and one with names of Conor nuthuggers. Whoever loses on fight night I’m going to rub the salt in the face of their fanboys. You’re in my Khabib folder. You better pray to Mohammed Alhassan Ali that he follows Javier’s gameplan :D

I agree in a different sense. I admit it. i'm a Khabib hugger and have indulged in Conor hate but truth is truth: whoever wins, wins and is the better man, and if that man is Conor then well damn, the man did it and should be congratulated. No one should be a pussy about it lol. We watch MMA for match-ups like these.
I watch MMA to see people get destroyed physically and mentally. Watching Aldo squatting in the cage with towel over his head crying after getting KTFO in 13 seconds was one of the most satisfying things in my life. As long as something similar happens in the Conor Khabib fight I’m good, I don’t care at all who it happens to.

<{JustBleed}>

I got two folders, one with names of Khabib dickriders and one with names of Conor nuthuggers. Whoever loses on fight night I’m going to rub the salt in the face of their fanboys. You’re in my Khabib folder. You better pray to Mohammed Alhassan Ali that he follows Javier’s gameplan :D
I'm cool with that, just glad i'm included lol. Not a hugger though, i only hug Brazilian nuts. And even those i only hug the four in my av. I was triggered after Shogun got murdered on live tv by Smith, that lasted a few hours. Khabib is a Russian muslim, i mean cmon dude, as an American i can't hug those nuts.

I'm cool with that, just glad i'm included lol. Not a hugger though, i only hug Brazilian nuts. And even those i only hug the four in my av. I was triggered after Shogun got murdered on live tv by Smith, that lasted a few hours. Khabib is a Russian muslim, i mean cmon dude, as an American i can't hug those nuts.
Haha Did you enjoy the Shogun shoop thread? :D

Eddie called Conor easiest matchup at LW, proceeded to become Conor’s easiest fight at LW.

Aldo called Conor a clown who will make the king laugh, proceeded to be clowned by Conor in 13 seconds and cry like a little girl.

Khabib called Conor chicken and said he’ll smesh him 4 minute no problem, which means Khabib will probably do chicken dance and get smeshed himself.

Javier Mendez has great understanding of how dangerous Conor is but we all know Khabib doesn’t listen to him in fights and does whatever he wants.

This happened in both the MJ and Yakinta fights. Mendez was screaming at him to do one thing and Khabib did the exact opposite. He’s not coachable in the cage and he will pay for it with his consciousness. The excuse when Khabib gets KTFO will be “he didn’t follow the gameplan and fought stupid”. Conor bless.

giphy.gif

Back