"There’s no way possible to ready Khabib for Conor's striking" --- Javier Mendez

Haj01

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...bib-nurmagomedov-for-conor-mcgregors-striking

“To me [Conor McGregor] is the best standup guy in the whole UFC, in my opinion,” the AKA head coach told Niall McGrath on the latest episode of the Eurobash podcast.

“He’s got incredible relaxation, he approaches it like a scientist, he knows how to read you, he knows how to bait you…he knows how to put you right into that trap and before you know it you’re caught sleeping.

“He’s a master, in my opinion, on the fighting arts and he’s also got a ground game — he’s good everywhere. I’m not sleeping on how great he is. I’m prepared for everything but he is a great fighter.”

Well damn... guess I’m gonna have to change my bet.

7vTo.gif

Yes he clearly states khabib will lose. Great find TS...
<{Joewithit}>

An honest and unemotional assessment about Conor’s skill as a fighter, imagine that.

Sherdog should take note.

Yes, respecting the skills of an opponent and not completely over looking them equals admitting you'll lose.

Damn, some people are really dumb.

White belts can't make threads but this guy with over 800 million posts is permitted to post garbage like this ?

He's giving him Props and not taking him lightly. The fuck you on about.

Most logical people will admit that Conor is dangerous like that. But if Conor gets taken down early in the first round, it's going to a lot more difficult to do what he does best. If he doesn't end by the 2nd round, his chances will go down very drastically assuming Khabib isn't stupid enough to stand with him.

Most logical people will admit that Conor is dangerous like that. But if Conor gets taken down early in the first round, it's going to a lot more difficult to do what he does best. If he doesn't end by the 2nd round, his chances will go down very drastically assuming Khabib isn't stupid enough to stand with him.
This. If you pay attention after round 1, khabibs opponents have a shocked faces to em. They're overwhelmed with thr pressure he puts on them. I'm sure if conor gets taking down in the first. He'll have that "oh shit" on his face. Eventually causing him to tire and break mentally.

White belts can't make threads but this guy with over 800 million posts is permitted to post garbage like this ?

This is why there should be a dislike button. If a thread gets blasted with down votes, automatic deletion.

either you are really good at reading between the lines or you just have poor reading comprehension...

Yes, he cleary says, "Khabib will lose to Conor."

He was just saying how good Conor is, and how prepared Khabib needs to be.

Nice that he acknowledges how great an opponent that he is. Instead of the typical trash talking and acting like he is some scrub. Remember Mark Henry talking all that shit about his boxing LOL? That was hilarious. Considering how badly he worked Eddie..

Eddie called Conor easiest matchup at LW, proceeded to become Conor’s easiest fight at LW.

Aldo called Conor a clown who will make the king laugh, proceeded to be clowned by Conor in 13 seconds and cry like a little girl.

Khabib called Conor chicken and said he’ll smesh him 4 minute no problem, which means Khabib will probably do chicken dance and get smeshed himself.

Javier Mendez has great understanding of how dangerous Conor is but we all know Khabib doesn’t listen to him in fights and does whatever he wants.

This happened in both the MJ and Yakinta fights. Mendez was screaming at him to do one thing and Khabib did the exact opposite. He’s not coachable in the cage and he will pay for it with his consciousness. The excuse when Khabib gets KTFO will be “he didn’t follow the gameplan and fought stupid”. Conor bless.

A Conor dick rider being unable to read? I for one am shocked. It’s not like as a whole they are the more ignorant mma fan on the site.

Last edited:
Eddie called Conor easiest matchup at LW, proceeded to become Conor’s easiest fight at LW.

Aldo called Conor a clown who will make the king laugh, proceeded to be clowned by Conor in 13 seconds and cry like a little girl.

Khabib called Conor chicken and said he’ll smesh him 4 minute no problem, which means Khabib will probably do chicken dance and get smeshed himself.

Javier Mendez has great understanding of how dangerous Conor is but we all know Khabib doesn’t listen to him in fights and does whatever he wants.

This happened in both the MJ and Yakinta fights. Mendez was screaming at him to do one thing and Khabib did the exact opposite. He’s not coachable in the cage and he will pay for it with his consciousness. The excuse when Khabib gets KTFO will be “he didn’t follow the gameplan and fought stupid”. Conor bless.
tenor.gif

This is Khabib when Mendez tries to coach him

Khabib has no respect for Conor’s power and will be going in there to smesh him in four minutes and that will prove to be his downfall.

The excuse when he gets knocked the fuck out will be he didn’t follow the game plan. You heard it here first. Conor bless.

Khabib has a giant head.

He will be OK.

Back