Theory: TJ Dillashaw will be back within a year.

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember how Jones got a lighter sentence for corroboration?

According to Cody, TJ is (or was) a bit of an expert on beating the drug testing system.

I would not be suprised at all if he helps USADA implement better or more specific testing techniques to minimize his sentence.

I sure hope so!
Even if someone is 100% guilty I just don't think it's right to stop someone already in their 30's from competing!

In athletic terms, two years is a long time!

The second part of this theory is, if this does happen, we might suddenly see more athletes caught.

I think they decide that kind of thing before a sentence is handed down

Snitching is a rare thing

I think they decide that kind of thing before a sentence is handed down

Snitching is a rare thing
Snitches get stiches!
vQWLVN6w_400x400.jpg

Zero chance.

He’s taking the Mendes approach. Owning up to your mistakes gets you ultra fucked in this industry.

Personally I think it’s way more honorable to just sit back, STFU and serve the suspension than to issue a statement saying you will “get to the bottom of this” and claim ignorance. Apparently every fucking supplement is tainted with steroids.

I don’t like TJ but if you’re gonna get popped this is the proper way to go down.

On a side note, actually injecting steroids is some next-level, warn-the-kids steroid use. Damn son. Talk about go hard or go home.

wrong. the sentence has already been given and he accepted to the terms.

if he was going to cooperate (not corroborate), he would have had to figured that out beforehand. also jones went to arbitration and that was the sentence given to him by an independent party

TJ will end up getting a lifetime ban after they test all his old samples

wrong. the sentence has already been given and he accepted to the terms.

if he was going to cooperate (not corroborate), he would have had to figured that out beforehand. also jones went to arbitration and that was the sentence given to him by an independent party

TJ will end up getting a lifetime ban after they test all his old samples

Weren’t his old samples......tested?
Did they just come up with a test for this particular steroid?

Mods, merge all this shit already.

That’s possible. I’m not sure if they will treat this differently. Jones and others have had plausible deniability, no matter how bullshit, but TJ doesn’t given what he failed for.

Maybe there’s a legal angle. Ryan Braun had a pretty great one.

I sure hope so!
Even if someone is 100% guilty I just don't think it's right to stop someone already in their 30's from competing!

Disagree. If it was something like it was accidentally ingested then sure I'd concur the punishment is far too harsh but from what I understand EPO isn't something you can accidentally ingest, it needs to be injected, ergo it's a deliberate and likely prolonged regimented program designed to cheat. As a corollary fuck him, guy knew the rules and he blatantly broke them. What's that old saying, if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Disagree. If it was something like it was accidentally ingested then sure I'd concur the punishment is far too harsh but from what I understand EPO isn't something you can accidentally ingest, it needs to be injected, ergo it's a deliberate and likely prolonged regimented program designed to cheat. As a corollary fuck him, guy knew the rules and he blatantly broke them. What's that old saying, if you can't do the time don't do the crime.
Yeah I'm seriously am not defending TJ or arguing his case

Which is why I stated "if".

But my point remains, if someone pops for something guilty or not, do they really deserve such punishment in the latter stages potentially of their career?

Yeah I'm seriously am not defending TJ or arguing his case

Which is why I stated "if".

But my point remains, if someone pops for something guilty or not, do they really deserve such punishment in the latter stages potentially of their career?
Yes because of the potential harm TJ's potentially caused to other fighters careers. Look at Cody, now I'm not saying he beats a clean TJ but if TJ's not around is he still champ? Was TJ juicing against Barao, considering the nosedive his career took post TJ Barao has likely lost hundreds of thousands of dollars. I don't think age of when someone popped should be a determining factor if you want to keep USADA, which is a question in of itself, it has to be applied evenly across the board.

Remember how Jones got a lighter sentence for corroboration?

According to Cody, TJ is (or was) a bit of an expert on beating the drug testing system.

I would not be suprised at all if he helps USADA implement better or more specific testing techniques to minimize his sentence.
How can he be back when he accepted the sentance? JJ didnt accept, he fought the case

Fuck that dude, cheating is cheating, and in a sport where you are literally trying to put another human being unconscious abusing performance enhancing drugs deserves an ultimate punishment. He has most likely been doing this shit for years. He knew what could happen, hell with him.

I sure hope so!

Fuck that dude, cheating is cheating, and in a sport where you are literally trying to put another human being unconscious abusing performance enhancing drugs deserves an ultimate punishment. He has most likely been doing this shit for years. He knew what could happen, hell with him.
Yeah again, Not trying to argue his case at all.

I'm just saying giving a 22 year old a two year suspension is different from a 32 year the same suspension.

Back