Theory: Steroids gives you stronger chin, in the long run, you take more brain damage

Roids make you more human than normal, therefore harder to get KO'd.

I dunno Bigfoot was taking everything Mark Hunt could throw, then off TRT he gets KO'd by a stiff breeze.
Silva had a pituitary tumor or cyst. I'm not exactly sure how but it apparently caused his Low T. His testosterone ng/dl was at 70. Normal is 250-1000. It was so low that he was lactating at one point. To go from normal levels pre-trt ban to 70ng/dl is pretty dramatic. There lots of other things that testosterone does for you that you become readily aware of once you go through that. You have no energy in part because your quality of sleep is garbage, no motivation to train, your physical strength decreases dramatically, your cardio is negatively impacted, you can suffer depression, and just become, overall, less athletic. Bigfoot was just at the end of the line however. He had already been brutally knocked out or TKO'd 3 times and beat to hell by Mark hunt before the TRT ban ever went into effect.

He took an entire round of relentless ground and pound from the hardest hitter in the history of the sport.

He had very poor training to reacting to getting hit but he had an absolutely iron chin.

People think I'm crazy but Brock had speed, size, an iron chin, insane power, height, and an 83" reach. He had the makings of a great striker if he ever got the right training.

I thought Brock's reach was 81"?

They help a fighter build stronger neck muscles which aid in absorbing damage to the head.
And I suppose that can help, but only to a small extent. And depending on the angle of the punch. A clean punch to the jaw I don't think it makes much difference. Plenty of guys with thick necks such as overeem have much weaker chins than guys you wouldn't consider to be a "specimen".

Do men have better chins than women? Yes. Why? Testosterone. What are steroids? Testosterone. Steroids obviously make your chin better. Obvious examples are Wanderlei and Big Foot.
What science are you using to back that statement up? just because you say so doesn't mean it's true. I really can't even tell if you're serious.

I dunno Bigfoot was taking everything Mark Hunt could throw, then off TRT he gets KO'd by a stiff breeze.
Well he was on trt in strikeforce and got his bell rung by a light heavyweight in Mike Kyle and then DC KO'd him stiff too. I think the trt can help but not by much. Genetics has more to do with it.

steroids definitely give you a better chin. you get KO'd from your brain bouncing around in your skull. your brain gets bounced around in your skulll when you absorb impact. your neck muscles and traps resist impact thus causing your brain to bounce around less. neck muscles and traps become stronger with steroids.

"you will have taken significantly more damage than if you would've been finished faster"
possible. theres a give and take between quality and quantity. if you're not taking steroids, the quality of impact will be higher and itll finish the fight but that one blow might be pretty damaging.
If you do take steroids the quantity of impact will be higher. you wont get knocked out but your brain will still be bouncing around in small increments.

I'm not sure which is more damaging.

but realistically, its based on your style. either way you're not going to want to get hit, even if you're on steroids (unless youre a fking moron). So its definitely worth it to take steroids, as you should take the same precaution of not getting hit and still have a bunch of other benefits that steroids brings.

90% of athletes are on roids imo. I dont blame them either.

much respects to the athletes that dont use it though, even though we will never know who they are.

Google "Belgian Blue".

maxresdefault.jpg

They have cum collectors whose jobs are to jerk the alphas off in order to collect their sperm. I think I learned about them from one of these jerk off videos.
FD2FE5D3-CAB6-482D-A9EE-475D4868A496.jpeg

The bro science is strong in this thread.
Fucking Shertards everywhere.

Well he was on trt in strikeforce and got his bell rung by a light heavyweight in Mike Kyle and then DC KO'd him stiff too. I think the trt can help but not by much. Genetics has more to do with it.

I do remember seeing a thing that said Bigfoot skull is twice as thick as a normal skull because of his gigantism, kind of like having an NFL helmet for a skull.

Real life Homer Simpson syndrome.
446462.jpg

there is no debate that stronger neck muscles will lessen the effect of a blow to the chin. the more energy your neck muscles absorb the less your brain takes. There are tons of other variables in how well a fighter can take a punch but that is definitely one.

Steroids my strengthen neck muscles which may help lesson the whiplash effect of blow to the head. But if you never see the punch or kick coming I dont think the neck strength actually helps.

Back