Theory: Steroids gives you stronger chin, in the long run, you take more brain damage

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does this theory check out? If you take steroids and are in effect stronger, you will be able to last longer and take more punishment.

In the long run, you will have taken significantly more damage than if you would've been finished faster. Maybe the fighter even won those fights, but he was tougher because of the PEDs, stayed in there longer, and took more damage.

Does steroids make you too tough for your own good? Do the benefits of taking steroids outweigh this potential trade off? Is it worth it to take steroids to win fights, when you'll be taking more damage because of more endurance?

This of course revolves around the premise that PEDs gives you a stronger chin.

I don't think steds make your chin any better.

Steroids and PEDs help increase and boost your body's recovery, allowing you to train harder and longer.

They do absolutely nothing to your chin and how much damage you can take.

We can easily put the theory to the test by injecting bulls with steroids and have them ram clean bulls

They improve your endurance which allows you to recover better from shots you take.

They do effect chin. They build muscles that act as a support and cushioning of the impact, but sometimes it can serve as a double edged blade as steroids give you muscles that aren't naturally flowing between each other(how biceps or traps explode over other muscle groups) and makes your chin stiff and body not properly absorbing the shock of the blow.

Seeing as Overeem has never been KOd I'd say yes

I don't think steds make your chin any better.

I dunno Bigfoot was taking everything Mark Hunt could throw, then off TRT he gets KO'd by a stiff breeze.

So Brock should be able to sustain a asteroidal impact on the chin and survive.

Dude pisses nuclear waste

Seeing as Overeem has never been KOd I'd say yes

Overeem's been KO'd what must be the record for a top fighter, about 15 times between MMA and K1.

However Ubereem never got KO'd in MMA, it was only after he got off the horsemeat he started getting KO'd again.

From 2007 he started juicing, reaching his peak against Brock in 2011. Then after that he got off the horsemeat and started getting KO'd left and right.

UFC 141 - last fight as Ubereem, juiced to the gills and wrecks Brock.
alistair-overeem-ufc-141.jpg

UFC 156 - cuts down/off the horsemeat and starts losing his gains and getting KO'd.

0-33057

It was a beautiful run while it lasted.

Cain Valasquez already shit all over this theory.

I’m not even going to ask how you found that video.

Google "Belgian Blue".

maxresdefault.jpg

They have cum collectors whose jobs are to jerk the alphas off in order to collect their sperm. I think I learned about them from one of these jerk off videos.

Does this theory check out? If you take steroids and are in effect stronger, you will be able to last longer and take more punishment.

In the long run, you will have taken significantly more damage than if you would've been finished faster. Maybe the fighter even won those fights, but he was tougher because of the PEDs, stayed in there longer, and took more damage.

Does steroids make you too tough for your own good? Do the benefits of taking steroids outweigh this potential trade off? Is it worth it to take steroids to win fights, when you'll be taking more damage because of more endurance?

This of course revolves around the premise that PEDs gives you a stronger chin.
The premise is wrong. They do not give you a "chin." They do a great many thing but making your chin better isn't one of them.

So Brock should be able to sustain a asteroidal impact on the chin and survive.

Dude pisses nuclear waste
He took an entire round of relentless ground and pound from the hardest hitter in the history of the sport.

He had very poor training to reacting to getting hit but he had an absolutely iron chin.

People think I'm crazy but Brock had speed, size, an iron chin, insane power, height, and an 83" reach. He had the makings of a great striker if he ever got the right training.

The premise is wrong. They do not give you a "chin." They do a great many thing but making your chin better isn't one of them.
Do men have better chins than women? Yes. Why? Testosterone. What are steroids? Testosterone. Steroids obviously make your chin better. Obvious examples are Wanderlei and Big Foot.

Overeem's been KO'd what must be the record for a top fighter, about 15 times between MMA and K1.

However Ubereem never got KO'd in MMA, it was only after he got off the horsemeat he started getting KO'd again.

From 2007 he started juicing, reaching his peak against Brock in 2011. Then after that he got off the horsemeat and started getting KO'd left and right.

UFC 141 - last fight as Ubereem, juiced to the gills and wrecks Brock.
alistair-overeem-ufc-141.jpg

UFC 156 - cuts down/off the horsemeat and starts losing his gains and getting KO'd.

0-33057

It was a beautiful run while it lasted.
Interesting......maybe ts is on to something

Back