Theory: Miesha Tate retired to clear Ronda's path to Holm revenge

well tits are that heavy and according to my sister who has had implants, they absolutely do give you back troubles. Hers were pretty big but I'm not sure they were bigger than Miesha's at least significantly, and of course Miesha "uses" hers a lot more.

maybe I'm talking out my arse and she's always been that immobile with her weird stance but I dunno ... I wouldn't have thought it would stand out in my mind if it was her normal way.
If this theory is correct poor Miesha... but she beat Holm and McMann while physically impaired, such amazing skills lol

If this theory is correct poor Miesha... but she beat Holm and McMann while physically impaired, such amazing skills lol
hehe the competitiveness of the BW division is part of why I can't get behind this "let's run Ronda out the sport, hopefully into suicide" bullshit on here. I can name about 8-10 matchups I'd like to see Ronda in right now, and every single one of those fights would get a big reaction on sherdog.

BW needs her and it's awesome the rest of the division is improving significantly.

hehe the competitiveness of the BW division is part of why I can't get behind this "let's run Ronda out the sport, hopefully into suicide" bullshit on here. I can name about 8-10 matchups I'd like to see Ronda in right now, and every single one of those fights would get a big reaction on sherdog.

BW needs her and it's awesome the rest of the division is improving significantly.
I'm thinking Nunes, Holm 2, Shevchenko, Pena, Cyborg and maybe GDR and Pennington (don't think people would be that interested in the last one though), which others?

If Rhonda were on fire, Misha wouldn't piss on her to put out the flames.

I'm thinking Nunes, Holm 2, Shevchenko, Pena, Cyborg and maybe GDR and Pennington (don't think people would be that interested in the last one though), which others?
Zingano and McMann rematches?

at 135

Nunes
Shevchenko
Pennington
Pena
Zingano 2
McMann 2
Tate 3

even Bethe could fight her again if she keeps winning, cause you can only say no so long before they have to give her another title shot or similarly ranked opponent. Obviously I'm not convinced she will get there of course, but ya never know, and there's other scenario's where that fight might happen, same for a McMann or Tate rematch. In fact McMann is ranked 5th at the moment, surprisingly.

at 145
Holm 2
Cyborg
GRD like you suggested
Anderson

Zingano and McMann rematches?

at 135

Nunes
Shevchenko
Pennington
Pena
Zingano 2
McMann 2
Tate 3

even Bethe could fight her again if she keeps winning, cause you can only say no so long before they have to give her another title shot or similarly ranked opponent. Obviously I'm not convinced she will get there of course, but ya never know, and there's other scenario's where that fight might happen, same for a McMann or Tate rematch. In fact McMann is ranked 5th at the moment, surprisingly.

at 145
Holm 2
Cyborg
GRD like you suggested
Anderson
Tate is retired though unless she unretired, yeah I didn't think about the rematches and the Zingano one could certainly be interesting given there wasn't really much of a first fight.

Anderson has to get past Tweet first to start thinking of her as a candidate for big fights, Dandois is ahead of her in credibility right now.

Tate is retired though unless she unretired, yeah I didn't think about the rematches and the Zingano one could certainly be interesting given there wasn't really much of a first fight.

Anderson has to get past Tweet first to start thinking of her as a candidate for big fights, Dandois is ahead of her in credibility right now.
oh yeah the matchups aren't equal but Ronda can't fight them all on the same night either, so there's plenty of time for developments. I don't believe Tate is retired personally, I think she 's just crushed her reign was over minutes after it begun and then she fell a million miles from a title shot (in her own mind) by losing a lacklustre decision to the criminally underrated Pennington/

Well I normally agree with you, but not in this case. I nearly piss myself, and as a 50+ year old fan, I have met through channels MANY males that get these same "implants" in their calves to make it appear as though they have musculature in their legs. You will NEVER see one of these inferior mentally deficient A-hats competing in MMA at po-dunk level, much less the UFC.

Anyone that DOES NOT fully understand the OUTRAGEOUS mental deficiencies of a female too insecure to NOT modify her natural body is (IMO) in serious denial.

There will NEVER be a professional fighter that has the mental weakness to feel the need to get "fake transplants" that EVER succeeds 1/10th as well as Miesha did.

Props to her for likely being the first and only MMA fighter to win a title that felt the need to genetically alter themselves with silicone!

She's too small to credibly fight at 145. I mean she can beat a lot of 145ers, but it would still look weird unless she bulked up a lot and she already had trouble bulking to be a medium sized BW.
We the FanZants believe in Paige becoming two weight champ in the end.

Came here to say this. Damn, I feel like punching a few cakes now and post a video on instagram.

Well I normally agree with you, but not in this case. I nearly piss myself, and as a 50+ year old fan, I have met through channels MANY males that get these same "implants" in their calves to make it appear as though they have musculature in their legs. You will NEVER see one of these inferior mentally deficient A-hats competing in MMA at po-dunk level, much less the UFC.

Anyone that DOES NOT fully understand the OUTRAGEOUS mental deficiencies of a female too insecure to NOT modify her natural body is (IMO) in serious denial.

There will NEVER be a professional fighter that has the mental weakness to feel the need to get "fake transplants" that EVER succeeds 1/10th as well as Miesha did.

Props to her for likely being the first and only MMA fighter to win a title that felt the need to genetically alter themselves with silicone!
I certainly didn't mean to discredit Miesha's entire career. Up until the Holm Rousey fight, Miesha was still the only one to give Ronda a decent test, and Ronda threw a lot of different techniques that night. Miesha's gameplan was terrible and she still lasted as long as she did.

I still remember her tapping Marloes Coenen in a fight where I'm presuming she was the underdog. Definitely seen all her fights since then, and possibly some older ones.

so what if Zingano was to win the title, would you then rank her above Miesha?
she's another who clearly has implants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back