Theory: Joe Rogan is a silent UFC share holder since the sale to WME-IMG.

Stealing jokes > Rogan's comedy

Mitzi had to pick the lesser of two evils. And her decision was correct.

When % was sold to various actors, Wahlberg etc I would be real surprised if someone like Rogan didn’t get in on the action. Guy has money to burn these days

He has countlessly denied blatant PED use and jumped through obstacles to defended Jon Jones despite him testing positive for PEDS 3 times.

Joe Rogan, a guy known for calling people out on their bullshit (Carlos Mencia) Who hosted a show called "Joe Rogan Questions Everything," which he landed because he constantly called people out on their BS on his podcast, The dude who called out Brendan schaub to his face for thinking he could surprise Cain Velasquez in a fight.

And you expect me to think Joe really believes that Jon Jones had false drug test results because of gas station dick pills and creatine tainted cocaine that had traces of Turinibol in it?

What more suspicious is that he edited his podcast with Novitzky

here are the parts he took out, that someone else re uploaded:

1:52 Novitzky confirms he NEVER worked for USADA and had ZERO scientific experience.

5:35 is where they talk about how Jon Jones was a snitch and how he got a reduced sentence.

Also Joe said on multiple occasions that he planned on leaving the UFC about 2 years ago when WME-IMG bought the UFC. yet... he's still here

we know that Conan O'Brien, Mark Wahlberg, Tom Brady and many more celebrities are part owners.

Joe Rogan put his career at risk for being banned at the Comedy Store (which he was) when he called out Carlos Mencia for stealing Jokes.

So why is he so afraid to step on toes and expose lies when it comes to MMA?

You're spot on with him calling on Mencia. People like that usually have the guts and backbone to tell anyone and everyone to fuck off even in front of Christ almighty

"The dude who called out Brendan schaub to his face for thinking he could surprise Cain Velasquez in a fight."

Lmao...schaub was truly crazy

That's not exactly what I meant. Ludwig is a coach who has top fighters in the UFC. When was the last time Joe hosted a fighter who was actively competing in a different organization?

He does it all the time. Take the list of JRE MMA SHOW and you ll see it easily

Honestly I would find it very strange if oppurtunist Rogan didn't ensure himself some shares during the sale.. Aren't there like Millions of them?

Him being a very well paid UFC employee is I think enough explanation personally.

LMAO. Why would they give the fucking commentator a piece of the company?

Some of you are insanely out of touch with reality.

Because if Rogan goes to Bellator, his fame and popular podcast could greatly help brings more attention to Bellator - something the UFC do not want.

If you regularily listen to JRE, Joe occasionally criticize his employer, especially on the topic of title fights, cm punk and conor bus debacle.

More evidence: Jimmy Smith was let go, everyone initially thought he might be a replacement for Rogan who was gonna step down soon, but if Rogan now owns part of the company, he might not be going away anytime soon.

More evidence: Jimmy Smith was let go, everyone initially thought he might be a replacement for Rogan who was gonna step down soon, but if Rogan now owns part of the company, he might not be going away anytime soon.

I think this situation shows the value of Rogan beyond being the best known announcer they have, he has a lot more credibility.

I forgot that Jon even snitched on people.
Wow, is this fucker really something else.

He also bough a baller mansion not too long ago.
Hmmmm

DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif
You saying we should look into it?

Joe routinely says Bellator is important and competition is good for the sport. You can bet your life Dana and the UFC brass absolutely abhors that he says this on his massively popular show, repeatedly.

He also pretty consistently brings up that Mousassi is arguably the best middleweight in the world, same for Rory at welterweight. This is directly contrary to what the UFC wants being promoted.
Actually the UFC execs would like Rogan to say that Bellator is important for MMA which maintains the fiction that the UFC has 'competition'.
Agree with you about Mousassi+Rory.

Just try http://podcasts.joerogan.net
Check for the 53 JRE MMA SHOW which aired since last year and you ll see that you got other guys than the ufc fellows on the show.
That being said...yes hearing joe taking the defense of JJ all the time is a bit annoying.
Thanks. I didn't even know he had an MMA show. That's exciting. Much better than Kanye.

That's not exactly what I meant. Ludwig is a coach who has top fighters in the UFC. When was the last time Joe hosted a fighter who was actively competing in a different organization?
He had Justin Wren and Rafael Lavato on a while back

Back