Theory: Joe Rogan is a silent UFC share holder since the sale to WME-IMG.

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He has countlessly denied blatant PED use and jumped through obstacles to defended Jon Jones despite him testing positive for PEDS 3 times.

Joe Rogan, a guy known for calling people out on their bullshit (Carlos Mencia) Who hosted a show called "Joe Rogan Questions Everything," which he landed because he constantly called people out on their BS on his podcast, The dude who called out Brendan schaub to his face for thinking he could surprise Cain Velasquez in a fight.

And you expect me to think Joe really believes that Jon Jones had false drug test results because of gas station dick pills and creatine tainted cocaine that had traces of Turinibol in it?

What more suspicious is that he edited his podcast with Novitzky

here are the parts he took out, that someone else re uploaded:

1:52 Novitzky confirms he NEVER worked for USADA and had ZERO scientific experience.

5:35 is where they talk about how Jon Jones was a snitch and how he got a reduced sentence.

Also Joe said on multiple occasions that he planned on leaving the UFC about 2 years ago when WME-IMG bought the UFC. yet... he's still here

we know that Conan O'Brien, Mark Wahlberg, Tom Brady and many more celebrities are part owners.

Joe Rogan put his career at risk for being banned at the Comedy Store (which he was) when he called out Carlos Mencia for stealing Jokes.

So why is he so afraid to step on toes and expose lies when it comes to MMA?

Last edited:
Jones haters reaching to new lengths to deny his innocence

GOATJones bless.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

He's become just another clown shill trying to protect corrupt product

I could see it.

Serious question, bc I don't listen to the podcast often anymore, when was the last time Joe hosted a fighter who wasn't in the UFC?

The PED use has nothing to do with how much money the UFC makes though ...

Theory: Jon Jones is a silent UFC share holder since the sale to WME-IMG

<JonesLaugh>

Joe Rogan says after he questioned everything with people who are pros in their field that he now doesn't believe in any conspiracy theories. Joe Rogan also appears to be getting dumber by the year.

Joe Rogan's take on this where he's going to accept the word of those who are experts until he has reason not to was about the most well reasoned take on this from someone who I presume cares about PED use and sees it as a major issue.

He had Duane Ludwig on a few months ago
That's not exactly what I meant. Ludwig is a coach who has top fighters in the UFC. When was the last time Joe hosted a fighter who was actively competing in a different organization?

That's not exactly what I meant. Ludwig is a coach who has top fighters in the UFC. When was the last time Joe hosted a fighter who was actively competing in a different organization?
Shit I think Ben Askren a year ago. Bet Askren also basically implied that the UFC owns One FC and uses them as a feeder organization

i don't think so.he defends jon jones because he is a fucking fanboy and has a friendship with him. he defended him at ufc 200 and that was before the sale.he is actually very unprofessional with the ufc lately when he was talking shit about cm punk and colby at ufc 225 and brock lesnar in ufc 226 and lately.saying ufc is becoming like wwe.he is actually very stupid in what he is saying and is not a yes man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back