Theodorou vs Brunson beer fest

Andzso

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
UFC co-main event rarely looks like some regional bumfight. This time it fit. Especially Elias with his pointless lame strikes, sloppy moveset, drunken master techniques. Cant believe Elias made it so far in the UFC, neither Brunson couldnt take him out.

b554b85ebebdc32dd763d456242d8d7f.gif

What beer were you drinking during the festival?

UFC co-main event rarely looks like some regional bumfight. This time it fit. Especially Elias with his pointless lame strikes, sloppy moveset, drunken master techniques. Cant believe Elias made it so far in the UFC, neither Brunson couldnt take him out.
Elias is a fucking idiot. Hes like a child pretending to be an mma fighter. How the fuck is he even in the ufc

He may fight literally like a bum, drunked guy or like a kid... but stop the salt guys, he hangs in there with top guys and he is even winning.
I gave the last fight to him, he had the first two round.

Elias is a fucking idiot. Hes like a child pretending to be an mma fighter. How the fuck is he even in the ufc
Seems WAY too easy to become a "pro" in MMA. Big John talks about it here.

How many times have you seen a guy that had 6 months training, then goes pro at a regional show?

Seems WAY too easy to become a "pro" in MMA. Big John talks about it here.

How many times have you seen a guy that had 6 months training, then goes pro at a regional show?

Makes no sense.

Elias is a good fighter, just look at his record, he just chooses to fight like a wet noodle because he has success with it.
Look at the guys he defeated or even went to decision with.

No bum goes 3 rounds with Santos or Brunson.
I hate to see him fight but the fault is also with the other fighters wo can't catch him.
He seems to do zero damage but if that were the case his opponents could simply walk through his shots...

Makes no sense.

Elias is a good fighter, just look at his record, he just chooses to fight like a wet noodle because he has success with it.
Look at the guys he defeated or even went to decision with.

No bum goes 3 rounds with Santos or Brunson.
I hate to see him fight but the fault is also with the other fighters wo can't catch him.
He seems to do zero damage but if that were the case his opponents could simply walk through his shots...

I think one of the guys from Bloody Elbow put it best, Theodorou is really good at point fighting, but not like actual fighting.

He knows that any kind of volume of strikes (no matter how awkward or uneffective) will win you a decision over most UFC-level 185ers.

It's a shame that he sucks to watch so much. He really does seem like one of the more level-headed guys in the sport otherwise.

Back