Then and Now...

Barbas619

Impractical Joker Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I don’t believe the incel “movement” is something new, rather vividly on display, and much more boisterous, thanks to social media. I’m certain this concept was once referred to by some other name.

Can you think of any other names for “movements” now trending, which were called something else back in the day?

Then: He's gay

Now: He's a transfluid transgender in a male body but identifies as a female chiwawa.

It's not new. Just easier to see now with social media. And cheetin! Those dirty hoes!

Myself, my dad, my uncles and my friends

Cis white males

Nazi...section of German army who murdered Jews

Nazi....cis white males

Nazi...section of German army who murdered Jews

Nazi....cis white males

Nazis weren’t a “section of Germany.” They were a majority of Germans at the time not specifically defined by any geographical area in Germany. Also, the white men that people are calling nazis these days are actually neo-nazis. And it’s because they say things like “Jews will not replace us.”

Nazis weren’t a “section of Germany.” They were a majority of Germans at the time not specifically defined by any geographical area in Germany. Also, the white men that people are calling nazis these days are actually neo-nazis. And it’s because they say things like “Jews will not replace us.”

I wish only Neo-Nazis today were being called Nazis, but unfortunately there are many who throw that term around very loosely. It doesn't even take being a Republican to get the label from some. Glad you're part of keeping the actual meaning of the term in circulation.

Centrist, right-leaning Democrat, libertarian, classical Liberal...all Nazis to some these days.

I wish only Neo-Nazis today were being called Nazis, but unfortunately there are many who throw that term around very loosely. It doesn't even take being a Republican to get the label from some. Glad you're part of keeping the actual meaning of the term in circulation.

Centrist, right-leaning Democrat, libertarian, classical Liberal...all Nazis to some these days.

I think you’re taking it a bit too seriously. It’s kind of like when people call someone a retard. It’s an exaggeration for effect - comedian or otherwise. Everyone else realizes this except you because you have a dog in this fight. Probably because you have very right leaning political views that border on the racist side of things, and you take affection to the nazi remarks.

I think you’re taking it a bit too seriously. It’s kind of like when people call someone a retard. It’s an exaggeration for effect - comedian or otherwise. Everyone else realizes this except you because you have a dog in this fight. Probably because you have very right leaning political views that border on the racist side of things, and you take affection to the nazi remarks.

giphy.gif

If I have a dog in this fight, it's to not insult millions of dead Jews, Roma, gays and other victims of mass murder by comparing the average American that didn't vote Democrat in the 2016 election to Hitler, Goebbels and Goering. The same dudes who tried to use the 1936 Olympics as a display of white superiority over the likes of Jesse Owens, who made those guys eat shit on international TV.

And no, it's not just being used by comedians for exaggerated effect. It's being used legitimately by crowds of people in real life because they don't know what these words mean anymore.

Yeah, pretty racist of me.

Where the hell do you get this shit?

Very right leaning? I just criticize blatant SJW nonsense when it blows past my already left-leaning position at Mach 10.

Jive ass honky mofo!

that's the one i used to hear as a kid.

<{outtahere}>

I don’t believe the incel “movement” is something new, rather vividly on display, and much more boisterous, thanks to social media. I’m certain this concept was once referred to by some other name.

Can you think of any other names for “movements” now trending, which were called something else back in the day?
Incels are a movement now because in previous eras there was no way for virgin losers to form a community to discuss their situation. Same reason why furries, bronies, feeders, etc can thrive online today.

edit: also MMA. MMA survived as a sport only because online forums (such as ours) kept attention alive during its darkest hours. Mainstream press would never have given it attention otherwise.

giphy.gif

If I have a dog in this fight, it's to not insult millions of dead Jews, Roma, gays and other victims of mass murder by comparing the average American that didn't vote Democrat in the 2016 election to Hitler, Goebbels and Goering. The same dudes who tried to use the 1936 Olympics as a display of white superiority over the likes of Jesse Owens, who made those guys eat shit on international TV.

And no, it's not just being used by comedians for exaggerated effect. It's being used legitimately by crowds of people in real life because they don't know what these words mean anymore.

Yeah, pretty racist of me.

Where the hell do you get this shit?

Very right leaning? I just criticize blatant SJW nonsense when it blows past my already left-leaning position at Mach 10.

Look man, just admit the truth that you're a hate-filled, goose-steppin', sieg-heilin' Nazi, & this will all go a lot smoother.

Naming them and speaking their name gives them a life of their own.

Avoid it.

Back