Theater Hopping

LATEXXX COMMANDO

Ominous Flesh Discipline
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you eve done it?

When I went to the movies a couple days ago, while I was waiting for Suicide Squad to start I was thinking about how there such shitty supervision and staff at my theater that I could easily get away with it. I paid for my ticket, got checked in and then I'm on my own to go to the film I'm going to watch.

No one watches any of the doors to each film and I never attract any attention to myself anyway.

Morals are the only thing stopping me...

Just a thought ladies and gents.

Edgelord confirmed.

When we were kids one kid would just buy a ticket, get past the loser ripping tickets, pretend to walk into the theatre then go and open the fire exit and 10 more of us would just pile in. Then the kid with the ticket went and got a refund on his ticket cause the movie hadnt started yet. Then he went and waited outside the fire exit and one of us who already snuck in would open the door for him. We did this like 20-30 times. We thought we were such master criminals seeing movies for free.

I once watched Jumanji in theaters and then walked right in to another movie. Can't remember what the second film was.

I did this a lot my last semester of college when all I was taking was senior project.

I meant to do it a couple weeks back to see Civil War and Apocalypse.

Yeah, I've done it. One time when I was a youngen I spent all day at the theater; I saw Braveheart, then I snuck over to Crimson Tide, then I went back and watched Braveheart again. That was a fun day.

Done it a few times. Worked as a protectionist for a little over three years and only saw this happen a couple times. Probably a bit more prevalent back in the day.

Back in my younger days I did the following a few times. Go in to theatre with some friends. Get their ticket stubs. Go outside, hand stubs to other friends. Friends go in separately and spread out saying they were already inside. Boom, free movie.

No, by the time the movie I paid to go see is done I just want to go home or gtfo of the theater.

did but got caught lol

moral of the story, go to a drive in

3 movies in one night

ya i did it when i was like 12 years old with Zits on my face.

Yeah, I've done it. One time when I was a youngen I spent all day at the theater; I saw Braveheart, then I snuck over to Crimson Tide, then I went back and watched Braveheart again. That was a fun day.

If that was Hunt for Red October you would have had a whole day of Scottish Accents .

I used to do it all of the time. Me and missus would scope out theaters for lax security. Then we'd spend an entire Saturday watching everything for the price of 1 ticket. Get there at 10am leave around 8 or 9. Good times, lol.

I got uberbetad by a 16 year old kid for sneaking beer into the theater once.(I was in my late 20's) He straight ran up on me in the theater took my beer out of my hand and read me the riot act. I sat there in shock then when he left everyone started laughing at me

Back