The zombie is back

Feel like a finish like that happens 1/100 times. Renato is a slow slow starter so maybe that was part of the game plan
With KZ you have to be 100% throughout entire fight. No slow starter shit with KZ.

if his shoulder had not dislocated during the Aldo fight.... if he hadn't had to go through korean military service during prime years.....

Must have drilled that like a mother during camp

Have a feeling that it's time for some guys at ATT to leave or coaching changes to happen. The problem seems to be a few mediocre coaches doing the same shit with every top talent drilling them to death the same moves and doing a shit job. Of course it makes it easier for small gyms to then just drill to death counters and look like killers. Rose and KZ just proved that. Both are insanely talented but what they are really exposing is flawed coaching.

There's just been too many repeats of this to pin it on a fighter. At least to me it seems to be coaching.

Have a feeling that it's time for some guys at ATT to leave or coaching changes to happen. The problem seems to be a few mediocre coaches doing the same shit with every top talent drilling them to death the same moves and doing a shit job. Of course it makes it easier for small gyms to then just drill to death counters and look like killers. Rose and KZ just proved that. Both are insanely talented but what they are really exposing is flawed coaching.

There's just been too many repeats of this to pin it on a fighter. At least to me it seems to be coaching.
ATT became the gym to be at very quickly. With a load of fighters and not as many world class coaches I suspect you might not get the coach/attention you need. One of the issues with these super camps if you're not a guy who's been there for ages.

he doesn't even have power, well he didnt now he seems like a fucking dark souls boss

He's always had power. It's his timing and technique that has improved a ton. That was a perfect counter.

Moicano has a pretty solid chin and it only took KZ one shot

Aldo flurried him but couldn't drop him

KZ is a big FW and that was a perfect counter followed up with a left hook. I think just about anyone at FW would have been done after that.

ATT became the gym to be at very quickly. With a load of fighters and not as many world class coaches I suspect you might not get the coach/attention you need. One of the issues with these super camps if you're not a guy who's been there for ages.
That's absolutely true and if you aren't getting the proper attention you need to leave. Simple as that. They have 80 guys/gals on any given day in camp or training leading into a camp. They have a fair sized coaching staff but considering how many fighters they have it's not enough for 1 on 1 coaching to turn anybody someone great. It also leads to a single bad coach ruining the entire flock.

What sucks is some of the coaches seem to actually give a shit about some of the athletes but they aren't good enough to compete with someone who is groomed daily by a small tight team for most of their career and who develops better technique especially vs the style of the coach who churns out dozens of clone fighters for dozens of camps to work out how to beat.

Now to take away the support... this same team had Dustin beat Max. But Dustin doesn't fight like an out fighter like they are trying to have everyone else fight as. For the taller/longer fighters they try and turn all of them into out fighters to win rounds on points. Being predictable is death in MMA and ATT has done a great job ruining countless great fighters with this meta bullshit.

Back