The Young Turks Praise/Promote Antifa

I like when Steven Oh gave Hillary 100 percent chance of winning at the beginning of the election night / TYT coverage and then by the end of the night Cenk and Dore went on a tirade on msm saying they gave hillary way too much credit and people false hope by saying hillary was guaranteed to win.

I like when far lefties lose their shit, downright comical every time.

I like when Steven Oh gave Hillary 100 percent chance of winning at the beginning of the election night / TYT coverage and then by the end of the night Cenk and Dore went on a tirade on msm saying they gave hillary way too much credit and people false hope by saying hillary was guaranteed to win.

Tbf, YouTube channels don't have a fraction of a fraction of the resources the MSM has. They rely on the MSM media for much, if not all, of their information; they just reinterpret it. There were very few objective voices predicting Trump would win.

The only amusing tho g about TYT was the election night jokes

fox-ews-breaking-news-notorious-armenian-genocide-denier-cenkuygur-assaults-5337995.png

Cenk had some epic wrestling monologues the night Trump won. He went on about how liberals are cowards and he was going to crush the DNC. I still watch the meltdown compilation on YouTube every once in awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbf, YouTube channels don't have a fraction of a fraction of the resources the MSM has. They rely on the MSM media for much, if not all, of their information; they just reinterpret it. There were very few objective voices predicting Trump would win.

So when Stephen Oh proclaims something as certainty without citing msm, and then the channel he is a c level at berates msm for doing what TYT did, it's a tbf moment?

So when Stephen Oh proclaims something as certainty without citing msm, and then the channel he is a c level at berates msm for doing what TYT did, it's a tbf moment?

How did Steve Oh come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton was going to win by a landslide?
And declaring a victory for Clinton on TYT on election day isn't the same thing as the MSM predicting an election victory for weeks.
I appreciate the irony, but its really a false equivalence.

How did Steve Oh come to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton was going to win by a landslide?
And declaring a victory for Clinton on TYT on election day isn't the same thing as the MSM predicting an election victory for weeks.
I appreciate the irony, but its really a false equivalence.

Ask him. And I have no idea how long he predicted it outside of election night -- I only watched yty then.

But, ragging on msm for doing exactly what they did is hypocrisy, not false equivalency.

He could've used silvers and others models - in fact, I can't think of one outlet that had her as a 100 certainty

Ask him. And I have no idea how long he predicted it outside of election night -- I only watched yty then.

But, ragging on msm for doing exactly what they did is hypocrisy, not false equivalency.

He could've used silvers and others models - in fact, I can't think of one outlet that had her as a 100 certainty

100% picked Clinton to win and the majority by a fookin' landslide.
And it is a false equivalency when one is an ant and the other is an elephant. The resources are not in the same universe, nor is the power to influence.

I don't even watch TYT, but it seems like the guy is complaining about the poor reporting by the MSM to give a false sense of security to voters by calling it for Clinton early and often rather than conduct real journalism and report on whats going on in America. Not his last minute prediction.

100% picked Clinton to win and the majority by a fookin' landslide.
And it is a false equivalency when one is an ant and the other is an elephant. The resources are not in the same universe, nor is the power to influence.

I don't even watch TYT, but it seems like the guy is complaining about the poor reporting by the MSM to give a false sense of security to voters by calling it for Clinton early and often rather than conduct real journalism and report on whats going on in America. Not his last minute prediction.

No, it's still clear cut hypocrisy. You can't present a certainty without citing your sources and then pout and pass the buck when you're wrong.

And every left source was picking Clinton, including fringes like vox, salon, vice -- but they didn't get the blame.

There's just not "tbf" asterisk here - they made a claim as an axiom and then tried to blame everyone but themselves for doing what they also did.

No, it's still clear cut hypocrisy. You can't present a certainty without citing your sources and then pout and pass the buck when you're wrong.

And every left source was picking Clinton, including fringes like vox, salon, vice -- but they didn't get the blame.

There's just not "tbf" asterisk here - they made a claim as an axiom and then tried to blame everyone but themselves for doing what they also did.

I've never even seen this guy before, i thought he was somebody different. He's not even a pundit, he's the COO of TYT Network and he offered his opinion on who would win the election on election day. Its a huge difference; its not hypocrisy, its a false equivalency.

They're hardly alone in their defense of Klantifa. I'm not surprised that people are defending them, I'm surprised how pervasive it is in left wing/mainstream media though. To be fair I don't think most left leaning people would defend their actions, mainly just the media members and twitter trash. Attacking journalists, rioting, intimidation, and physical violence isn't something worth defending (but what can you really expect out of a genocide denier). It's only emboldening them and I feel like it's only a matter of time before some O.K. Corral type moment goes down.

I've never even seen this guy before, i thought he was somebody different. He's not even a pundit, he's the COO of TYT Network and he offered his opinion on who would win the election on election day. Its a huge difference; its not hypocrisy, its a false equivalency.

I said c-level of TYT -- and they all give their opinion. It's pure hypocrisy, they did what they are chastising others for. There's no "tbf" excuse for it.

This is just one of those agree to disagree moments

Domestic_terrorism_incidents_by_type.png

The public should fear your kind more than "antifa".
My kind? I voted for Gore, Kerry, and Obama twice. I will admit that I have drifted a little further right, but I do not consider my-self a conservative. I just call it how I see it.

All I know is that the hysteria about "Trump encouraging white supremacism" turned out to be another bunch of horseshit.

TYT is basically a glorified reaction channel. They find a few clips of conservatives saying silly things or a wacky religious guy and give their thoughts on it. They are like the reply girls who were banned from YouTube some years ago who would show cleavage while commenting on a popular video.
I loled at this post more than I should have.

All I know is that the hysteria about "Trump encouraging white supremacism" turned out to be another bunch of horseshit.
Of course it did. The dems know that if they start losing the black vote, they're fucked.
It's why they are so desperately trying to paint Trump (any Rep, really) as a racist, although nobody seemed to think so until he decided to run, then, magically, the media suddenly decided he is a big mean ol' racist.
It's a joke.
Meanwhile...

Today’s @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 31% This day last year: 18% https://t.co/mazBCWoIMy @POTUS @realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/qQEDamXmSB

— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) August 14, 2018

How is it horse shit when he attacks black athletes for having an opinion, but defends Unite the Right racists in Charlottesville?

mj-laughing.gif

has TYT ever reported something original? They seem to just parrot other news organizations. Lazy ass news organization.
Yeah, it's apparent they often do news stories without even researching them or very surface research at most. They hired some investigative journalists eventually, but let most if not all of them go. Jordan Chariton got #MeToo'd (one of the most BS cases too, right up there with Chris Hardwick) and fired. Nomiki Konst was also fired. As well as Michael Tracey. Tracey was actually smeared by Cenk while he worked with TYT because Tracey was skeptical of the Trump-Russia collusion angle and how a lot of left-wing outlets like TYT covered the story. There was one episode where Tracey debated Cenk and Nomiki (as well as Jordan) and kept his cool while they viciously attacked him (not so much Jordan).

President Trump did an interview with... Alex Jones...
Yeah, I addressed that earlier. Fortunately Jones seems to be on the outs now with the White House, and perhaps he was never really in, but it's scary and a sign of the times that Trump at the very least used his large audience and lent him more credibility than he deserves.

Back