The Young Turks Praise/Promote Antifa

Wait for you to put on a black mask then bounced a tear gas round into your sack before you get a chance to set anything on fire or swing a bike lock?
Domestic_terrorism_incidents_by_type.png

The public should fear your kind more than "antifa".

mj-laughing.gif

has TYT ever reported something original? They seem to just parrot other news organizations. Lazy ass news organization.

TYT is basically a glorified reaction channel. They find a few clips of conservatives saying silly things or a wacky religious guy and give their thoughts on it. They are like the reply girls who were banned from YouTube some years ago who would show cleavage while commenting on a popular video.

Progressives are nothing more than Neo-Communists so this is no surprise that TYT would back them, they agree on the same agenda.
The far left hates America. It's this social justice thing that's come on the last 10 years. That you have to tear down traditions and people that made this country great. And they want to elevate all these so called victims in their eyes by fundamentally changing everything. Everything is driven by feelings. And everyone that doesn't agree with you is a nazi bigot.

The leftist Marxist movement is a curse on the West. We've seen what happened in Europe, let's not let it happen here.

mj-laughing.gif

has TYT ever reported something original? They seem to just parrot other news organizations. Lazy ass news organization.
they are not a news organization any more than Infowars is. They identified a niche to exploit among youtube viewers and captured a demographic. Successful from a business standpoint but they wont be winning Pulitzers anytime soon.

Shelby Steele is absolutely correct when he says the essence of the left is the pursuit of innocence. They will go to extreme lengths to prove they are innocent of racism, homphobia, sexism and so on. As he says, white guilt is not about feeling bad for non-whites, it is all about aggressively proving one is not a racist. There is not better way to prove I am not a racist than condemning others as racist as if saying, "I am not one of those whites."

Shelby Steele:

White guilt is the terror of being seen as a racist, as a bigot that now pervades American life. All of our social policy, our culture, everything is touched by this anxiety in most of white America. Understandably given America's history that they are vulnerable, they have this vulnerability to being disarmed of moral authority.

The essence of American liberalism, I think is the - again, the pursuit of innocence. Innocence of specifically the ugly American past. And that is why, because I am free of that ugliness and innocent of it, that is why you should vote for me. That is why you should let me change this aspect of the university system. That is why you should let me do any number of other things, not because I have better ideas, that I am a better problem solver, but because I offer this identity of innocence, which is now the, I think, big political problem that we have not identified up to this point.

...Hillary Clinton and her deplorable statement, now famous, as a perfect example of saying, "These people are bigots and racists. I am innocent. You vote for me, you prove your innocence. I offer you an identity of innocence." Being liberal, being left is more an identity than anything else. This is the way I think of myself, as a decent civilized human being and those other people are contemptable, and so it works on a cultural level.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2...le-on-race-relations-equality-in-america.html

Oh, TYT

They are just plain morons, it’s amazing they get a single view on a video

Domestic_terrorism_incidents_by_type.png

The public should fear your kind more than "antifa".

Lol, Scott Pham... You mean the data analyst from buzzfeed? Yeah I'm not going to put to much stock in that graph. This can also be objective as to what they are classifying as terrorism. I'm not saying that right wing terrorism doesn't exist, but studies like these can be a little dishonest as crime incidents are quicker to be labeled right wing terrorism when the same shit can happen on the other side and it doesn't get filed under the left wing terrorism banner.

How about doing a death toll of jihadists compared to right wing terrorism since 911...

7b2ea420-0262-456e-8c2f-f8ffa6f1c51f.png

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/

Last edited:
Neither the fat-boy or the foul-mouthed dingbat were ever very bright.

Well, they get people like Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to do interviews with them, they have Justice Democrats and Wolf-PAC, Hollywood celebrities like Susan Sarandon, Rosario Dawson, Shailene Woodley, etc. They're an emerging force on the left. I think they should be more careful and responsible and not promote groups like Antifa.
President Trump did an interview with... Alex Jones...

Are there any TYT fans here? Even...one? Say, since 2016. Before that they were a little more reasonable if I remember. They don't get love from WR Democrats or any Democrats I know, that's for sure.

I think they do some solid shit. Watch this video and tell me it’s not spot on:

KLANTIFA needs to go away already. Wannabe activists.

Lol, Scott Pham... You mean the data analyst from buzzfeed? Yeah I'm not going to put to much stock in that graph. This can also be objective as to what they are classifying as terrorism. I'm not saying that right wing terrorism doesn't exist, but studies like these can be a little dishonest as crime incidents are quicker to be labeled right wing terrorism when the same shit can happen on the other side and it doesn't get filed under the left wing terrorism banner.

How about doing a death toll of jihadists compared to right wing terrorism since 911...

7b2ea420-0262-456e-8c2f-f8ffa6f1c51f.png

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/
Most of that "Jihadist" toll is from the Orlando shooter, which most criminologists now categorize as an LGBT hate crime. And I have no idea who Scott Pham is, that data was published in a vox article which I'm sure you will mistrust as well.

Stalin's Jewish pals killed more than fascists killed Jews

Truth hurts doesn't it?

I like how it's just dismissed as anti-semitism and no amount of evidence matters in your peoples brain.

Like the murder of Russia's Romanov family you can find the names of those involved and it was a Jewish affair.

\

Pretty disgusting propaganda video, if you ask me. I hate the far right and I'm glad that Unite The Right 2: Electric Boogaloo failed hard, but praising political violence like Antifa is highly irresponsible. The ethics of "punch a Nazi" are questionable to begin with. When you factor in what they count as a "Nazi" and that they've also attacked Bernie supporters and left-wing reporters as well as people across the political spectrum who are NOT Nazis, it become apparent how abhorrent they are.

Yet, The Young Turks, which is considered to be a respectable and legitimate organization on the left, is praising these thugs. I think they need to be held to a higher standard. You wouldn't see Ben Shapiro or somebody on the mainstream right praise/promote neo-Nazis, and if they did, people would come for them HARD, so I don't think TYT should be allowed to praise/promote Antifa without backlash from reasonable people on the right, the center and even the left.

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you here, Jackie.

1. TYT is withering on the vine as far as I can tell. At one point they were THE big alternate media channel for the left, now there are much more, and even better alternatives.
2. I didn't see this as a propaganda piece for Antifa. Sure, they're more pro-Antifa than Unite the Right, but this piece really just highlighted the hypocrisy behind how the 2 groups are treated. That was the main take home, imo.

I personally find both groups misguided.
I did support BLM's purpose (do they still exist?), but their execution was sloppy and counterproductive.

edit: looks like I was wrong about them dying on the vine; their viewership is surprisingly up.

Are there any TYT fans here? Even...one? Say, since 2016. Before that they were a little more reasonable if I remember. They don't get love from WR Democrats or any Democrats I know, that's for sure.
Jimmy Dore especially went off the deep end. Dude is legit nuts.

2017 was a banner year for white supremacists. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center for Extremism reports that right-wing extremists were responsible for 71 percent of all extremist-related deaths in the U.S. last year.
CR_XXXX_MurderExtremismReport_PieChart3_vF.jpg

Of the 34 extremist-related murders, most (18) were committed by white supremacists, including the death of Richard W. Collins III, a Bowie State University student killed hours before his graduation by Sean Urbanski, and the fatal stabbing of two people by Jeremy Christian during a racist rant aboard a Portland train.

Despite the hype of conservatives around the country, many of last year’s nominees failed miserably. Black Lives Matter, a group that many whites want so badly to be considered a terrorist organization, failed to kill a single individual in 2017, as it has during every year of its existence. Antifa, which President Donald Trump condemned as one of the groups in Charlottesville, Va., that had very bad people “on both sides,” did not cause a death last year. More tragically, the Anti-Defamation League could not find anyone who died or was even critically injured by a professional football player who kneeled during the national anthem.

But it's from (((ADL))) amirite?

Stalin's Jewish pals killed more than fascists killed Jews

Truth hurts doesn't it?

I like how it's just dismissed as anti-semitism and no amount of evidence matters in your peoples brain.

Like the murder of Russia's Romanov family you can find the names of those involved and it was a Jewish affair.
But wait, I thought Nazis didnt kill any Jews?

Reading threads like this convinces me that most Americans would be happier if they could just honestly and unabashedly murder their political opponents in the streets.

Back