the yelling during swings at American golf tournaments is complete trash.

Happy Gimour was way ahead of his time. Gotta get some real rockstar players like that.

No one cares about pro golf

this is the sports bar forum.

golf chat does not belong here.

No one cares about pro golf

This isn't true, nor should it be. Tight Golf tournaments are some of the very best entertainment spectacles on TV. By far.

Also, if you are Johnny Knoxville, you can do it. He's a professional jack-ass, you have to respect that. Amateur jack-asses just ruin things and are cringeworthy, generally.

Last edited:
This isn't true, nor should it be. Tight Gold tournaments are some of the very best entertainment spectacles on TV. By far.

Also, if you are Johnny Knoxville, you can do it. He's a professional jack-ass, you have to respect that. Amateur jack-asses just ruin things and are cringeworthy, generally.
Get over yourself

Richer people are getting more trashy in America. The bar is lowered. But jeez man, I just watched Akida tee off with Spieth at the PGA championship, and 1-2 people yelled during his swing. Like, are you a fkn moron dude? Frat boy 40 year old with little boy mentality is becoming the new norm, and it's gross. Show class people.

Also, "get in the hole" is basic and old. It shows you're basic, and a dork, and your wife probably cheats on you. On a DRIVE ON A PAR FIVE, it makes you look mentally handicapped to yell it. You yell it, if you have to be cliched and a dufus, on a PUTT that is approaching the hole slowly; also when a ball stops on the lip. I don't know, smart and classy people aren't the golf crowd anymore.. It's dumbasses, apparently.

Stop yelling during swings like you belong in a trailer park. America isall about being a rude a**hole now, it seems. But seriously, stop yelling during swings.
No videos? You expect me just to take your word for it?

I do enjoy going to the driving range every now and again. I find it very relaxing. That being said, I feel that Golf is a game of rules, manners, sportsmanship, and conducting oneself as a gentleman.

Screaming "I'MGONNNACOOOOOOOMMEEEEEEE!!!"
when someone tees off has no place in the game.

This is funnier than the Knoxville video

You never watched golf tournaments with your dad? Awe, I'm sorry.

Yeah.. The crowds roar as loud during big golf moments as any other sports moments, and they are no loud crowd types. Hitting a 50 footer for Birdie to send it to a playoff on the 18th hole is a fkn grandslam in the bottom of the 9th to win the World Series.

That one 20 foot putt is worth 2-3 MILLION DOLLARS. There is a lot on the line. It matters. Ok, you don't like golf.. And you probably don't like Tennis.. Good bet you don't even like baseball. We get it, most of you have uneducated fathers and were raised "different."

You never watched golf tournaments with your dad? Awe, I'm sorry.

Yeah.. The crowds roar as loud during big golf moments as any other sports moments, and they are no loud crowd types. Hitting a 50 footer for Birdie to send it to a playoff on the 18th hole is a fkn grandslam in the bottom of the 9th to win the World Series.

That one 20 foot putt is worth 2-3 MILLION DOLLARS. There is a lot on the line. It matters. Ok, you don't like golf.. And you probably don't like Tennis.. Good bet you don't even like baseball. We get it, most of you have uneducated fathers and were raised "different."

Wow you sure got me man! I'm really gonna start respecting golf now after that!

Lmao damn you really can't take jokes huh? Must be because you spent all your childhood alone at the driving range while the rest of us spent it out playing real sports and interacting with people

Wow you sure got me man! I'm really gonna start respecting golf now after that!

Lmao damn you really can't take jokes huh? Must be because you spent all your childhood alone at the driving range while the rest of us spent it out playing real sports and interacting with people

I just played in a basketball tournament with just out of college ball players like 3 weeks ago. I'm 37. Scored a couple times.

You're right though. Post was too much. Sorry if I offended you.

The other day I played disc golf with a friend of mine that was in town. We let two guys play through so we could stay slow. One guy looked at me like I was crazy because I kept talking at a low volume to my friend as his buddy was throwing. I realized I forgot about all that. I guess it's cause I always loved Happy Gilmore.

I just played in a basketball tournament with just out of college ball players like 3 weeks ago. I'm 37. Scored a couple times.

You're right though. Post was too much. Sorry if I offended you.
True story; I started lurking in sports bar not too long ago to get away from seeing some of the shit ass absolutely dumb threads posted in this mess pot (lots of them yours, actually!) And then you show up here and basically give me Zika just opening this thread.

Man, it's beta enough to sit on your couch and watch alphas play real sports. Watching betas play bitch games is a whole other level of cuckery.

I'm not a golf fan, but I agree with you TS. Having said that, I couldn't help but laugh and think about this:

I think golf is a great way to get kids involved with sports
5W7zgzSlSm780OAszcF6_Golf%20Bag%20Hill.gif

Did you just call another man "basic"?

Like....the word exclusively used by 16-year-old white girls?

Back