The WORST ways to lose?

Diego Sanchez butthole fingers you into submission

Tim Silvia makes you tap to his turd

Lmfao bro you got me literally laughing my Ass off. It’s already fucked to get fingered... deigo doing it is a crazy spin as that’s a weird dude, he might actually get off on it lol

A slam on your head that breaks your neck and you die of aphyxiation because your brain can no longer send impulses to your diaphram.

Lmfao bro you got me literally laughing my Ass off. It’s already fucked to get fingered... deigo doing it is a crazy spin as that’s a weird dude, he might actually get off on it lol
Yes! YEs! Yes!

Too lazy to get the gif

Yes! YEs! Yes!

Too lazy to get the gif

Yeah bro im with you. I was already thinking that. What a funny joke bro. I thought to my self
“Deigo and his coach probably check each other’s oil before during and after practice lmao”

Koed In 13 seconds in a career defining fight vs your biggest rival...

Yeah bro im with you. I was already thinking that. What a funny joke bro. I thought to my self
“Deigo and his coach probably check each other’s oil before during and after practice lmao”
They probably try the shocker

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Anything that makes people go shit, fuck, or damn while being stretched. Losing brutally right in front of your family or corner, losing to your calling card, losing too quickly, or being broken, dominated and made to quit.

The worst way to lose is just being outmatched in a championship fight and taking a 25 minute beating.

I'm thinking JDS to Cain in their second fight or GSP vs Fitch. shit like that is demoralizing

KZ/Yair dominate for 24:59 and lose to some lucky shit.
I thought it was "lucky shit" too, and obviously the timing was very fortunate, but rewatching the fight I noticed he actually tried that exact same counter to Zombie swarming him on 3 other occasions in the fight not missing by much.

It was definitely something he had worked on.

I think the worse way to lose is to talk mad trash leading up to the fight or show boat in the actual match, only to end up getting completely wrecked.

Losing to the champ from a weight class below you in 15 seconds after everyone assumed you would be two division champ...then the world finding out you cheated too...and still lost.
images

Headlock to the face is definately the worst way to lose.. Getting choked sucks I guess but getting kicked in the face is worse by far as far as hurting then and later. Not really any pain the next day after tapping to a choke. Can't really say it any less emasculating either. If you koed ur put just like of u were choked so not like the opponent couldn't kill u at will.

Tapping to strikes. Can't believe no one on page 1 said it. It's easily the worst way to lose.

Back