Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Opponent takes your black, flattens you out, and makes you tap / finishes you

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

travis-browne-brendan-schaub-mma-ufc-181-browne-vs-schaub-850x560.jpg

Demasculinizing af

Submitting to choke. You are accepting defeat to another man

From those pictures it seems the worst way to lose is having a guy plowing your ass hard.

But come to think of it I guess the worst way to lose is this:
WastefulFabulousCod-size_restricted.gif

Obviously other than death it would be a career/life altering injury like Shamrock/Zinoviev or Palhares tearing your knee apart.

Getting embarassed by a quick KO is nothing compared to an ended career and a handicap you have to deal with the rest of your life.

Diego Sanchez butthole fingers you into submission

Tim Silvia makes you tap to his turd

Probably having your knee, ankle, shoulder or elbow torn apart or knocked out with severe damage to your brain.

I would say taking a prolonged beating. I think I'd rather get ko'd quick or submitted than just take a horrific ass whoopin. Cain/JDS 2 comes to mind. Those are the fights that permanently alter you physically and psychologically.

Silva vs Weidman 1 is by far the most embarassing.

Mocks the opponent's punching power only to get his head dribbled on the canvas 2 seconds later.

I would say taking a prolonged beating. I think I'd rather get ko'd quick or submitted than just take a horrific ass whoopin. Cain/JDS 2 comes to mind. Those are the fights that permanently alter you physically and psychologically.

This. When you look at the vast majority of deaths in combat sports, they're almost all due to long, sustained beatings not single massive shots.

See Cain vs JDS 2/3

Getting absolutely mauled but no one stops it until time runs out.

Not sure about the worst way to lose since you can argue either way.

But the best way to lose is by SD and the worst way to win is by DQ.

Takes the cake. Trains for months, talks shit, .... loses in 5 seconds.

If that ain't the worst than something like Penn / Uno... Duane Ludwig / Jonathan Goulet.... Duffee / Hague....

Shit like that would irritate me if I trained 2-3 months and lost in mere seconds -- more so than a 3 or 5 round ass whooping 30-22, 50-42 lol

I'd say tapping is probably the best way to lose, as you save yourself suffering long-term damage.

Back