Votes: 62 58.5%
  • US Corporate Imperialists

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters

MVelsor

~ Work of the Gods ~
Banned
Reaction score
I could create an expansive intro OP but everybody already pretty much knows the deal with both of these regimes for the most part and they are two of the most discussed countries on the subforum, in part due to their influence on the global economy.

HOUSE OF SAUD

An absolute monarchy that restricts virtually all civil liberties and political rights. It relies on pervasive surveillance, criminalization of dissent, appeals to ethnicity and sectarianism with public spending supported by robust petroleum revenues to maintain power. It's the primary entity responsible for the propagation, funding and export of Islamic extremism worldwide.

CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY

China's single party runs an authoritarian surveillance state that imprints Han supremacist ideology on its populace and wields total control over bureaucracy, commerce, education and media. It has over a million ethnic/religious minorities in concentration camps, is invested in organ harvesting and wildly irresponsible human gene editing experiments. An empire of IP and trade secret theft that costs the US economy up to $600 billion a year.

I say the Chinese government. Why? Because it has the ability to do more damage. SA is still a mostly backwards tribal based bunch of inbred idiots. They had, what a brigade wiped out by rebel Yemeni? SA is evil and awful but they are cartoonishly incompetent.
While the CCP has been able to crack down on its own and commit basically genocide, while doing to with AI and brainwashed and loyal people.

SA is more like Italy under mussolini, it wants to be a big shot, but just can't get anything done on its own.
Also if you add up the crimes, SA would be far behind what the CCP has done in China and through its proxy, communist Cambodia

This thread is going to get ugly.

Chi-na. They and they alone have shut down the entire planet.

I say the Chinese government. Why? Because it has the ability to do more damage. SA is still a mostly backwards tribal based bunch of inbred idiots. They had, what a brigade wiped out by rebel Yemeni? SA is evil and awful but they are cartoonishly incompetent.
While the CCP has been able to crack down on its own and commit basically genocide, while doing to with AI and brainwashed and loyal people.

SA is more like Italy under mussolini, it wants to be a big shot, but just can't get anything done on its own.

Also if you add up the crimes, SA would be far behind what the CCP has done in China and through its proxy, communist Cambodia

I think the HoS is quite competitive with the CCP but only in particular domestic and/or regional context (and that's the OP question). It does still wield enormous influence on the global energy sector but isn't the rising industro-technik superpower that China is. It isn't really close in terms of being a geopolitical threat.

This is hard to say because while the Saudis have been filling the world with Wahhabism , a genocidal and intolerant ideology, the CCP has been conducting genocide internally. I would give the edge to the CCP only because they are economically and militarily stronger and can do things without Western help.

The House of Saud are in large part a threat because of American support. The CCP does not need American support to thrive , unlike MBS.

They are both evil regimes. If the poll had said which is more dangerous right now, I would pick the CCP.

No mention of the one party US corporate imperialists- I’m out

I think the HoS is quite competitive with the CCP but only in particular domestic and/or regional context (and that's the OP question). It does still wield enormous influence on the global energy sector but isn't the rising industro-technik superpower that China is. It isn't really close in terms of being a geopolitical threat.
Indeed. SA lacks the technocrats that China has. It also lacks a domestic market that isn't oil and has almost no weapons production. Wonder if they even manufactur artillery shells or bullets in their home turf?
SA has always gotten by on their influence via Islam and OPEC. They have very little direct power and can't project it at all. Unlike China

Good get out. A world with a sleeping USA is much worse
Lmao imagine willingly laying down for your corporate masters

But tell me again of the lockdown tyranny and China bad

Indeed. SA lacks the technocrats that China has. It also lacks a domestic market that isn't oil and has almost no weapons production. Wonder if they even manufactur artillery shells or bullets in their home turf?
SA has always gotten by on their influence via Islam and OPEC. They have very little direct power and can't project it at all. Unlike China
SA's power can be greatly diminshed if the West started burying the hatchet with Iran. I don't know why the West does not reign in SA by playing Iran against them. Actually I do know, it is the Israel lobby.

SA's power can be greatly diminshed if the West started burying the hatchet with Iran. I don't know why the West does not reign in SA by playing Iran against them. Actually I do know, it is the Israel lobby.
Haha very true. I dislike Iran but it's not like SA is any if at all better. Israel is definitely a thorn in the side if the US having a normal foreign policy.

Haha very true. I dislike Iran but it's not like SA is any if at all better. Israel is definitely a thorn in the side if the US having a normal foreign policy.

Jeah, for the umpteenth time:

JCPOA was nice in conjunction with US energy independence and lifting of the crude export ban. It was a clear avenue towards non-interventionism in Middle East affairs. Not only because a sovereign nation agreed to nuclear weapons compliance, but because US no longer needs the petroleum resources and the potential that lifting sanctions on Persia had in establishing a balance of power which could more or less allow the ME to determine its own destiny.

It wasn't the Iranians who carried out 9/11, it isn't Iran that funds and exports Wahhabi ideology across the world, it wasn't Iran that attempted to crush the US shale industry and it isn't Iran that receives the resources and support of the American armed forces and aero-defense industry. Our secular constitutional republic has no business holding such strong "alliances" with 21st century apartheid states nor fundamentalist Islamic monarchies. Israel and KSA also work together directly independent of any US input.

Lmao imagine willingly laying down for your corporate masters

But tell me again of the lockdown tyranny and China bad
I don't think you even a little but understand how the US even with it's flaws makes the world a better place. As it is greedy and selfish, but also demands and enforces a rule set that benefits most others as well. Without the US, Russia, check made and other bad actors would have free reign. Just look at the EU and their response to Russia invading Ukraine. Oh that was bad but we won't do anything because winters are chilly and Russia gives us gas.

Difference with Iran is that the Shia are a small minority within Islam and importantly they are not the Jihadists plaguing the West. All the major attacks in the West are by Wahhabists / Salafists. The Islamic cultural chauvinism pushed in the West is by Sunnis, not Shia.

Difference with Iran is that the Shia are a small minority within Islam and importantly they are not the Jihadists plaguing the West. All the major attacks in the West are by Wahhabists / Salafists. The Islamic cultural chauvinism pushed in the West is by Sunnis, not Shia.
Indeed at most Iran, which is bad, but would be a regional problem not a global one.
Still don't want either one with nukes though.
Honestly we should have given Iran a free hand in Syria for them surrendering their nukes.

Nefarious techo wizardry, which China is very good at, seems to go unpunished because all the governments do it.

But I want to see one of Saudi Arabia's towers fall, so I voted them.

<{JustBleed}>

Back