The worst beating jones ever took..

If he can control the dude, why shouldn't he
Its not a fight to the death, as BJ is wont to say, its a sport and what Latifi did is legitimate
Infact getting stood up is just a help to the guy on the bottom so that fans can see striking
I agree

It was the coke and partying for Jones that got him the beating in the Gus fight. Oh yeas and Reyes was robbed.

WHAT THE UFC DOESNT WANT U TO SEE.

TcagQii.jpg

real ones remember this video before UFC took it down. Bones was visibly shaking like he was out in a blizzard nude and on the verge of tears with his coaches patting him down trying to relax him

Very interesting, is there a video of this still on the ‘net somewhere?

Very interesting, is there a video of this still on the ‘net somewhere?

Haven't been able to find it. It was one of the post fight vlogs they used to do. I should've saved the vid or made the gif of him trembling. Didn't think it'd be deleted and it was fairly quick too. A guy who used to post here did make the GIF of him trembling but I think the time expired on the host or something because I can't find it anymore

It all depends on three judges.
The only way to beat Jon Jones is either to knock him out or submit him.
That much we already know for sure.

Haven't been able to find it. It was one of the post fight vlogs they used to do. I should've saved the vid or made the gif of him trembling. Didn't think it'd be deleted and it was fairly quick too. A guy who used to post here did make the GIF of him trembling but I think the time expired on the host or something because I can't find it anymore

Damn that’s annoying, good effort though.

Would be interesting to see a vulnerable JJ.

Was from alex... Immediately transferred to the hospital where he received morphine! and denied gus an immediate rematch.

He 'won' that fight 3 rounds to 2.. That was accurate.

Gsp 1,3,5 but took a beating

Reyes was robbed!
Agreed except Gus won. Jones then ran from Gus for years, avoided Rumble like the plague, roiding against DC, and here we are again. Another shady decision by a very shady fighter.

WHAT THE UFC DOESNT WANT U TO SEE.

TcagQii.jpg

real ones remember this video before UFC took it down. Bones was visibly shaking like he was out in a blizzard nude and on the verge of tears with his coaches patting him down trying to relax him
Pretected then, protected now.

Agreed except Gus won. Jones then ran from Gus for years, avoided Rumble like the plague, roiding against DC, and here we are again. Another shady decision by a very shady fighter.
Jones should be nowhere near the GOAT status

Pretty sure the turning point that lead to Jones Juicing was the first beating Gus put on him. He changed Jon that night.
You're a fool of you don't think jones a juicing since he was in highschool

Was from alex... Immediately transferred to the hospital where he received morphine! and denied gus an immediate rematch.

Reyes was robbed!
The fact that Reyes's glazing shots + ones that were either landed on shoulders or arms were considered significant shows JJ won.

DoPv2M7.gif

Keep hatin bitches.

Hahaha perfect.

Still the GOAT.

Reyes was robbed!
No<mma3>

I knew after the fight he would be gifted another decision. Some people just have that stretch of luck, but it runs out eventually. Its getting close to running out for Jon.
Some call it luck, other know it’s faith. Jones has been consistent with expressing his faith in himself and the man above. Cannot hurt his chances to believe he will always come out on top.

Jon was jucied the first Gus fight. If he was clean he wouldnt have been able to bounce back in round 4-5 after the beating he took the first 3 rounds.

Back