The worst beating jones ever took..

mst-dot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was from alex... Immediately transferred to the hospital where he received morphine! and denied gus an immediate rematch.

He 'won' that fight 3 rounds to 2.. That was accurate.

Gsp 1,3,5 but took a beating

Reyes was robbed!

Last edited:
Pretty sure the turning point that lead to Jones Juicing was the first beating Gus put on him. He changed Jon that night.

- Jones never won that fight, he has already 4 losses on his records if you ask me ...

- The dude's style makes him look good for uneducated eyes ( which are the judges ) : always move forward, flashy kicks etc.

- But in reality : get rocked more than his opponent, can't takedown a football player to save his life, terrible, terrible boxing display, barely check low kicks, terrible back control etc.

- Any MMA fans who says Jones deserved to win the fight is a disgrace to our community.

- GSP = GOAT

( I won't be mad if you suggest fedor ... )

- Saw that on twitter lol :

EQUBdL1W4AAOFgZ

Last edited:
I knew after the fight he would be gifted another decision. Some people just have that stretch of luck, but it runs out eventually. Its getting close to running out for Jon.

prime Gus was legit the only guy who beat the shit out of prime Jones

i hespect that

Dude got dropped by a straight to the body.

Watch it on mute and in slow motion. Then your untrained eyes may also see that Jon Jones won.

- Jones never won that fight, he has already 4 losses on his records if you ask me ...

- The dude's style makes him look good for uneducated eyes ( which are the judges ) : always move forward, flashy kicks etc.

- But in reality : get rocked more than his opponent, can't takedown a football player to save his life, terrible, terrible boxing display, barely check low kicks, terrible back control etc.

- Any MMA fans who says Jones deserved to win the fight is a disgrace to our community.

- GSP = GOAT

( I won't be mad if you suggest fedor ... )

4 losses? Lol

4 losses? Lol
- lost by DQ
- lost by Gus
- lost by santos
- lost by Reyes.

4 if my maths are correct. I can understand seeing him win 2 out of those, but he didn't won all 4 that's for sure ...

- lost by DQ
- lost by Gus
- lost by santos
- lost by Reyes.

4 if my maths are correct. I can understand seeing him win 2 out of those, but he didn't won all 4 that's for sure ...

He lost to reyes

Pretty sure the turning point that lead to Jones Juicing was the first beating Gus put on him. He changed Jon that night.

I've always thought Jon started juicing because he saw Cormier coming for him even when DC was still at Heavyweight.

for me he lost all 4. octagon control doesn't mean shit if you are getting out stroke.

The gus 1 fight was the birth of turn your back and run Gustafsson.. Its very easy to see how jon won 2,4 and 5

Reyes landed more strikes on jones by the middle of the second round than Santos did in the entire fight.

Hammill was a dq like Cormier 2 was a dq

Reyes is his 1st legitimate loss

Watch it on mute and in slow motion. Then your untrained eyes may also see that Jon Jones won.
You will find that your contention will not stand up to the scrutiny of the numbers. Reyes won 3-2 or 48-47.

... Then again, you may work for Dana so why even bother.

Jones was so beat up after the Gustafsson fight, that he couldn't even wipe himself, forcing his coach to lend him a hand.

Schaub:
"He got carted... I was waiting at the press conference, Jon and I shared a locker room... and he came right from the fight, on a stretcher, they brought him in the back where the doctors are, cause I was getting stitches on my head and Jon was in there. I got to admit man, it was scary to see a human being like that. His face was swollen shut. He's bleeding out of his eyes, ears, mouth. He was throwing up... He was just so beat up. His body was shaking. I just looked at him and I was like: 'dang, man'

WHAT THE UFC DOESNT WANT U TO SEE.

TcagQii.jpg

real ones remember this video before UFC took it down. Bones was visibly shaking like he was out in a blizzard nude and on the verge of tears with his coaches patting him down trying to relax him

The fact that Reyes's glazing shots + ones that were either landed on shoulders or arms were considered significant shows JJ won.

DoPv2M7.gif

Keep hatin bitches.

Yeah Gustafsson (the mauler, not the parody) beat him bad
Then comes Marretta, killed his legs
Reyes beat him clearly in MMA in my opinion
On a side note, Latifi won too

Yeah Gustafsson (the mauler, not the parody) beat him bad
Then comes Marretta, killed his legs
Reyes beat him clearly in MMA in my opinion
On a side note, Latifi won too
Latifi should ve won, but I am happy lewis won. I hate lay and pray ....

Latifi should ve won, but I am happy lewis won. I hate lay and pray ....
If he can control the dude, why shouldn't he
Its not a fight to the death, as BJ is wont to say, its a sport and what Latifi did is legitimate
Infact getting stood up is just a help to the guy on the bottom so that fans can see striking

Back