The World's Deadliest Animal Is...

Yeah the mosquito is on the top of pretty much any dangerous animal list. Disease is a huge killer in countries. Even in my state we have mosquitoes with West Nile. The big animals aren't killing as many people because we humans know to stay away from them. Mosquitoes are the ones that'll be all over you from the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep. They are like flying syringes poking everything they see and passing diseases.

WTF for 10,000 for fresh water snails, and 25,000 for dog rabies?
Snails are the hosts of parasites (flukes). They breed in the snail and the snails release them into the fresh water supply.

Technically the snail isn't the one killing you, its the fluke worms you get which breed inside the snails.

Sounds more like a combo of mosquitoes and lack of access to adaquete health care.

If we're going to blame people for not doing more to fight the damage done by mosquitoes, why not blame mosquitoes for not doing anything about human-on-human crime?

Death by tape and round worm sounds very gross. I rather be eviscerated than go through that.
So out of those deaths by elephant, did any of them involve an elephant eating up the whole platoon?

Death by tape and round worm sounds very gross. I rather be eviscerated than go through that.

The fun really begins when the eggs gets through the intestinal wall, enters the bloodstream, gets carried all around the body, and then you have millions of little tapeworms crawling inside your brain.

I have to put up with skeeters almost year round in FL and they aren't that bad. #MosquitoLivesMatter

WTF for 10,000 for fresh water snails, and 25,000 for dog rabies?
OMG please don't look up videos of human death by rabies. You might not sleep right again, and you will NEVER let a dog approach you the same again, I guaran-goddamn-tee it.

5d7.jpg

OMG please don't look up videos of human death by rabies. You might not sleep right again, and you will NEVER let a dog approach you the same again, I guaran-goddamn-tee it.

5d7.jpg
Yeah it's an awful way to die. Mad Cow is another bad one.

Humans are by far the most dangerous and destructive animal.

Then we would have to eradicate the next one on the list, humans!

wait wait wait think this through

If we wipe out humans, then who is going to wipe out the next group after that?

Humans need to wipe out all the groups on the list FIRST, and then kill all the humans.

So out of those deaths by elephant, did any of them involve an elephant eating up the whole platoon?

BxvV8.png

If we're going to blame people for not doing more to fight the damage done by mosquitoes, why not blame mosquitoes for not doing anything about human-on-human crime?
Mosquitoes are being used as a scapegoat. The only clear answer here is more guns.

wait wait wait think this through

If we wipe out humans, then who is going to wipe out the next group after that?

Humans need to wipe out all the groups on the list FIRST, and then kill all the humans.
We'll design robots to kill us after we wipe out all groups on the list. The robots wil self destruct afterwards.

We'll design robots to kill us after we wipe out all groups on the list. The robots wil self destruct afterwards.

Excellent plan, they can shut the lights off on the way out.

I've killed my fair share of mosquitoes, so I don't feel too bad.

I wonder how many people in Africa have died from malaria since they stopped using DDT. It's a good thing they get all those mosquito nets from the UN.

Back