News The World’s Most Nutritious Foods, eat these foods for health!

well its a scientific backed study and red meat causes digestive issues and heart issues and cholesterol issues. red meat is the best for testosterone and muscle production though
Red meat can benefit you in the short run, but fucks you in the long. I obviously agree with the article, I’m a pescatarian ;)

Instead of posting 1-20 you post 81-100? Murican edumacation.
eaW7B0a.jpg

Good list Tidwell.
Love these bad boys to munch on before
knock out/ crash late at night.
images

Pretty sure they dont mean these almonds when they say almonds. They are amazing tasting but I believe they have too much salt

So

dried parsley >>> fresh parsley

No berries

no apples, pears, but some fruit I've never heard is #2

Pretty sure they dont mean these almonds when they say almonds. They are amazing tasting but I believe they have too much salt

Of course not homey. Those prolly mid/low grade with all the processed shit too on top of the salt.
I just get a hankerin for em or cashews after boozin at bed time.

I Reckon the Excess red wine or Vodka at night cancels out a lot of my nutritional efforts/habits along the way.

Last edited:
No Garlic, Mozzarella, or chocolate ice cream.? Bullshit list..

Didn't see Frito's on that list

List is bunk

Almonds are the healthiest food on the planet?

No fucking way. This is just a commercial paid for by almond growers disguised as a scientific article.

I do believe the pork fat is the 8th healthiest food though so I'm only going to eat that from now on

Is somebody gonna post the top 20 or nah?

Almonds are the healthiest food on the planet?

No fucking way. This is just a commercial paid for by almond growers disguised as a scientific article.

I do believe the pork fat is the 8th healthiest food though so I'm only going to eat that from now on
Lol i laughed at pork fat as well thats super unhealthy.

Back