The Woodley KO of Lawler proves Condit's godlike chin

SexyAsianGuy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Condit took 2 overhand bombs from Woodley in their fight and didn't get dropped or wobbled.

Considering the wars this man has been through, especially vs power punchers like Woodley, Hendricks, and Ellenberger, he still maintains clear speech patterns with no signs of brain damage.

P4P one of the godliest chins ever.

Mexican chins > all other chins.

Condit has got one hell of a chin indeed. He's a warrior and it's a shame that the judges stole his belt.

One of them hit him in the neck

Iron Neck Condit is born?

Or that Lawler's chin cracked after those wars

Condit has got one hell of a chin indeed. He's a warrior and it's a shame that the judges stole his belt.
Maybe next time he shouldnt have half his offense be kicks and punches made to tickle Robbie. I love Condit but his strategy in that fight was off-putting.

Or that Lawler's chin cracked after those wars

I dont think it cracked. Robbie was never know to have a granite chin. But Woodley, love him or hate him, has some serious power and is hella explosive. That punch he threw was picture perfect.

You didnt need woodley vs lawler to prove condits chin.

The shots and especially the kick Lawler hit condit with were evidence enough.

Condit has a great "chin " last night had nothing to do with proving it.

truly the only man to truly hurt condit was ellenberger

Maybe next time he shouldnt have half his offense be kicks and punches made to tickle Robbie. I love Condit but his strategy in that fight was off-putting.
He hurt Robbie on more ocasions than Robbie hurted him

Nick is still searching for Conduit

"Where you at Carlos?"

You cant really tell if the power was the same

It also proves Nick Diaz' godlike power
diazlawler.gif

diaz-out-for-pot.jpg

I dont think it cracked. Robbie was never know to have a granite chin. But Woodley, love him or hate him, has some serious power and is hella explosive. That punch he threw was picture perfect.
He dropped lawler in the first.
Also stunned him and nearly finished him in the 4th

condit's chin seems extra unbelievable because he looks like a pretty boy that's never been hit.

If he looked like roy nelson it would make a lot more sense.

I think Condit was possibly more focused on defending those strikes than Robbie. I got the impression Robbie was more focused on defending a potential takedown, but I'm no expert.

Back