The Wolf Among Us

Just finished it. I thought it was a refreshingly unique game. Great story telling, great atmosphere, and I loved the soundtrack also.

I think its the best thing Telltale's ever done

And i loved TWD.

I just finished it and enjoyed it quite a bit. I hope they make a season 2.

It was really well done, makes me want to read the Fables comics.

Although I do prefer the walking dead. Wolf among us had a great story, and really made we feel the choices I made.

I am almost guaranteeing they make a season 2, because that was some cliffhanger bullshit lol.

I kind of get what happened but I want confirmation.

I really liked Wolf. Walking deads atmosphere of no hope interests me slightly more. Being the Big Bad Wolf is pretty awesome though.

I killed every one I had the chance to.

Bumping an old thread...

Just played and beat it, awesome game. The only complaint I have is the 360 version is sluggish and skips frames a lot. It makes some of the real time events difficult to perform, though not so difficult that I ever game over'd.

The game felt kinda like playing a fairy tale twin peaks. It looks great and keeps one wanting more. Can't wait for the sequel and I'll probably check out telltales other games. Play it if you haven't yet!

it really pisses me off that they havent done a season 2 in so long, this is my favorite telltale game

yeah minecraft/ game of thrones/batman/the michone walking dead thing were all cool

but i believe the wolf among us and the non michonne walking dead were the first ones and even though they did not feel finished after their respective seasons ended they did fell forgotten

they announced the walking dead season 3 but its been a loong while hasnt it? and no wolf among us 2 wtf

if they want to start new projects thats cool but dont leave us hanging with the other ones

Back