The Wolf Among Us

Andersons Foot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think? 4 episodes in and i love it. The latest episode didn't get the best reviews but i enjoyed it. I still prefer The Walking Dead, though.

I'm still waiting on it to be cheaper but really want to play it.

Fables is the shit BTW. I think I have some of the early ones in digtal if anyone wants to take them for a spin.

Absolutely amazing! Wish this last episode was longer tho

The last episode ended in cliffhanger bullshit style... I was hoping for clarity. Not being left hanging as to what actually happened when the last dialogue option is given... Game 2 is already confirmed tho. I'm guessing it will be a continuation of the storyline from Part 1 since it was left with such a cliffhanger. I wanted a fresh take for the 2nd game.

The game was great, I just didn't like the overall conclusion at the end

Tried not to spoil anything :) You'll get what I'm saying. Steam forums etc are confused and kinda disappointed as well

Wow fuck this final "group talk" ending. So many bitches in Fabletown. I wish there was a "turn into Wolf and kill them all" option. Damn.. Snow sent Toad and his boy to the farm. To get back at me for killing the Crooked Man? Going to have to replay without killing him and see how it goes.

And I'm not going to lie I have no idea wtf that ending with Nerissa is all about.

Last edited:
Finally about to download and play the last episode. Bittersweet moment.

Wow fuck this final "group talk" ending. So many bitches in Fabletown. I wish there was a "turn into Wolf and kill them all" option. Damn.. Snow sent Toad and his boy to the farm. To get back at me for killing the Crooked Man? Going to have to replay without killing him and see how it goes.

And I'm not going to lie I have no idea wtf that ending with Nerissa is all about.

Ending explained a little :

I guess the #1 theory is that Faith was dead before even episode 1 began and Nerissa was glamoured as her when talking to Bigby in episode 1.. So Nerissa is the main reason for everything being kickstarted into motion.. Yea, that was why Bigby had a big holy fuck moment at the end..

i still need to play it. bought it a while back.

Nevermind about playing it tonight. Thought it came out today on 360 too.

Ending explained a little :

I guess the #1 theory is that Faith was dead before even episode 1 began and Nerissa was glamoured as her when talking to Bigby in episode 1.. So Nerissa is the main reason for everything being kickstarted into motion.. Yea, that was why Bigby had a big holy fuck moment at the end..

Yeah I was reading this on the Steam discussion forums. Makes sense. I just don't understand why that matters at all or changes anything. Seems irrelevant to the overall story.

Pretty good, been busy so haven't been able to touch Episode Five, but the game really has it's shining moments. The Walking Dead is better, however this one is good too.

Was pretty good give it a solid 7.5.

Bigby vs. Bloody Marys final form was bad ass!

I was a bit confused by the ending, even after reading a few things about it i still don't get what it means.

Does the ending mean that the Crooked Man is innocent?

I was a bit confused by the ending, even after reading a few things about it i still don't get what it means.

Does the ending mean that the Crooked Man is innocent?

i believe Narissa had to glamour up as Faith to get Bigby's attention. Then she put Faith's head on his doorstep.

I have a fuckton of money and can't help Toad? Bullshit.

Awesome game.

Just got the Fables graphic novel volume 1 after playing it.

RIght up there with TWD for me

Started and completed this recently. Was good. I wasn't a fan of the plot gimmicks/mythology at all but it didn't bother me for long.

Back