The WMMA GOAT likes her fries with ice cream

He's just blabbering about sugar destroying organs. The guy has no clue what he is talking about. The real thing he's referring to is excess carbs getting converted to fat. This is a real problem but not really relevant if we're talking about an athlete like Valentina having an ice cream and then going into a training session.

That moron is confusing Honda with Val

I always cringe when I see professional fighters destroying their body with sugar. I mean, your body is your everything, you have to take care of it meticulously and you're poisoning yourself with sugar? My liver hurts just from seeing this.

She probably burns 1000+ calories a day training, its okay to have a cheat meal here and there, whats the point of living and busting your ass if you don't get to enjoy things?

She is so ahead of her competition. She is taking her training on easy mode. Her training consist of just driving around USA in a RV and going on vacation. She does a few seminars and trains with picks one or two local dudes. I swear she is a Russian asset though

Reactions: lsa
I always cringe when I see professional fighters destroying their body with sugar. I mean, your body is your everything, you have to take care of it meticulously and you're poisoning yourself with sugar? My liver hurts just from seeing this.
Sugar is not bad for you. Your body needs it actually. It's overdoing it and over a long period that's bad.

Where the fuck did you get that red meat gives you cancer?

Meat only diet is better for you than vegan horseshit
Overconsumption leads to a higher risk of colon cancer, studies show.

And speaking of horseshit. Horsemeat is rather nice tbh.

The horrible reality is that they won't.
Depends on how often and doses ofcourse. If you do PEDs and fight for 15+ years that will obviously do way more damage than eating some garbage once a month or so.
I'm asuming Valentina doesn't eat like this on the regular.

Yes, it is. And yes, I avoid poisoning myself with fructose - a sugar that has the heaviest load on the liver, since liver is the only organ in the body that can metabolize fructose in any noticeable amounts. And yes, I do avoid modern mutant fruits selectively bred to contain as much fructose as physically possible. It is a layman's mistake to think modern fruit is "healthy".
So you must be a fat cow and eat only grass.

Every day your posts just get worse and worse

Grow some balls ffs
You have balls for eating sugar? Sugar is as bad for your liver as alcohol, but without the buzz. Type 2 diabetes is self-inflicted.

Too Much Sugar Turns Off Gene That Controls Effects Of Sex Steroids
What's macho about that?

Estimates suggest North Americans consume 33 kg of refined sugar and an additional 20 kg of high fructose corn syrup per person per year. Absolutely insane numbers.

Shevchenko is not the fight camp type of fighter, she trains intensely year round. She could eat as much sugar as possible for her and I doubt it would "poison" her body.
Btw, sugar >>> red meat, at least it doesn't give you cancer.
Why would red meat give you cancer?

Animal products are the easiest products for our body to digest.

That said, meat is generally a waste on humans. Eggs are more than twice as anabolic as meat. (Only breast milk is more anabolic, 49 to 48 for eggs.) I eat at least 1000g of eggs a day. And I eat only 2 meals a day. If you eat only red meat, you have to eat 2500g a day to equal 1000g of eggs, or roughly 20 burger patties. That's 400-500g of protein, or about twice that which the body can absorb. The rest is converted to glucose.

Red meat is also difficult to digest, unlike fish. Same is true of eggs. They have to be boiled, ideally soft boiled.

She probably burns 1000+ calories a day training, its okay to have a cheat meal here and there, whats the point of living and busting your ass if you don't get to enjoy things?
If eating is the high point of your life...

If I go to McDonalds (rarely, once in a couple of years) I too order ice cream and fries because it's not real food and it goes well together.

Why would red meat give you cancer?

Just the way things are. Why would tobacco give you cancer? It's a natural leaf. Men have been smoking it for millenia. Still, the single worst health decision a human can make is consuming tobacco regularly.

"Poison isn't inherently bad, it's overconsumption that is the problem." Fer sure, my peach, fer sure. Burning off calories is completely irrelevant in this context, you can be lean and still suffer heavily from sugar destroying literally every organ in your body. Lean people can still get type 2 diabetes and die from heart problems due to artery calcification caused by chronically elevated blood glucose.

Actually, I'm 100% sure I do. You don't have to be smart to be a great fighter. Khabib is getting outright obese, ffs.

I am sorry but what the fuck are you talking about ? I am sure Shevchenko and khabib who trains their asses off all year long have a better diet habits than you or me. As said above, sugar are red meat are not inherently bad, the problem is over consumption, like too much alcohool, too much coffee, and every other food.

And yes you have to be smart, in fact very smart if you want to stay on top for a long time, Valentina, Khabib, Ronaldo and every star athletes you can think of.

Just the way things are. Why would tobacco give you cancer? It's a natural leaf. Men have been smoking it for millenia. Still, the single worst health decision a human can make is consuming tobacco regularly.

It's pretty misleading, Tobacco itself is a plant, it won't give you cancer. It's all the chemicals and bad stuff they put in the tobacco to make cigarettes that will kill you.

Red meat is not going to give you cancer either, unless you ingest too much of it. Eating badly sourced processed red meat several times a day is going to be bad for you, sure. But a steak twice a week will be healthy.

Where the fuck did you get that red meat gives you cancer?
How bout the National Cancer Institute? https://progressreport.cancer.gov/prevention/red_meat

It's not entirely clear exactly what produces the increased risk of bowel and/or brain cancer but they are looking into it.
"more research is needed to understand how red meat and processed meats influence cancer risk. The increased risk may be explained by the iron and fat content in red meat, and/or the salt and nitrates/nitrites in processed meat. Additionally, when meat is cooked at high temperatures, substances are formed that may cause cancer."
Red meat is not going to give you cancer either, unless you ingest too much of it.
I also usually imagine overconsumption is the problem but according to some - it's not like you're entirely safe as long as you stay below a certain limit.
" the risk of developing bowel cancer goes up 1.18 times for every 50 grams of processed meat eaten per day"
https://www.cancercouncil.com.au/1i...nd-cancer/red-meat-processed-meat-and-cancer/
It's pretty misleading, Tobacco itself is a plant, it won't give you cancer. It's all the chemicals and bad stuff they put in the tobacco to make cigarettes that will kill you.
That's ..also misleading.
You don't need to add stuff to make smoke dangerous.
Burning anything creates unhealthy chemicals like carbon monoxide. Burning natural tobacco creates tar which is one of the main issues.

Tar is the name for the resinous, partially combusted particulate matter made by the burning of tobacco and other plant material in the act of smoking.

Last edited:
Back