The WMMA GOAT likes her fries with ice cream

"Poison isn't inherently bad, it's overconsumption that is the problem." Fer sure, my peach, fer sure. Burning off calories is completely irrelevant in this context, you can be lean and still suffer heavily from sugar destroying literally every organ in your body. Lean people can still get type 2 diabetes and die from heart problems due to artery calcification caused by chronically elevated blood glucose.

Sugar isn't poison you goof. Do you avoid eating fruits and vegetables?

I always cringe when I see professional fighters destroying their body with sugar. I mean, your body is your everything, you have to take care of it meticulously and you're poisoning yourself with sugar? My liver hurts just from seeing this.
It's not like your nervous system and brain require glucose or anything to function...

Another victim of brainwashing by fad diet people on the internet unfortunately. Carbophobia is everywhere nowadays.

He's just blabbering about sugar destroying organs. The guy has no clue what he is talking about. The real thing he's referring to is excess carbs getting converted to fat. This is a real problem but not really relevant if we're talking about an athlete like Valentina having an ice cream and then going into a training session.

Sugar isn't meth, ok?

4acb83efaab972a7bb25ec62a333753f.jpg

The sugar guy is an obvious troll. Sugar, in small amounts won't hurt you. But my stomach kinda does thinking about that combo she is doing. But then I've also seen people put Salat dressing (?) on their fries. That shit should be outlawed.

I always cringe when I see professional fighters destroying their body with sugar. I mean, your body is your everything, you have to take care of it meticulously and you're poisoning yourself with sugar? My liver hurts just from seeing this.

yeah, it's not like your body needs sugar or anything...

The sugar guy is an obvious troll. Sugar, in small amounts won't hurt you. But my stomach kinda does thinking about that combo she is doing. But then I've also seen people put Salat dressing (?) on their fries. That shit should be outlawed.
It depends what kind of dressing. Ranch or thousand island are acceptable.

Matches just about as well as peruvian and kyrgi

Wow, I thought the anti-vaxxers were bad, we have the lunatic diet extremists in this thread. What happened to the good ol' flat earthers? Or moon trip deniers?

Oh my God, the WMMA GOAT is going to die of toxic sugar intake!!!

Back