The Witcher isnt infertile *confirmed*

It's been about 15 years since I held a new born and that was mine. One of my neighbours had a baby boy a week or so back. He pulled up in his car and I went to say hi . First thing he did as I asked how he was , he went into the car seat in the back , unhooked his baby and passed him to me for a cuddle.

Can't believe I started to tear/well up as I held this tiny little baby boy. Brought back a lot of feelings. :)

How old are ya? The wife? Have another..

I see a lot of new parents these days,sweating the small details way too much. This is the most natural thing there is. Every human that has ever lived has essentially been parented by somebody. I'm not knocking your post, but that one part can use a disclaimer. If you sweat the small stuff and use Google instead of your brain, you will get bad info a good amount of the time.
For sure being paranoid is no good, I was speaking more in terms of being observant, and not trying to diagnose through the Internet. Pay attention to somewhat obvious things
My daughter had a tiny hair wrapped around her little toe when she was a baby, if we hadn’t seen that, she would have lost her toe.
That little moment taught me the importance of observing

For sure being paranoid is no good, I was speaking more in terms of being observant, and not trying to diagnose through the Internet. Pay attention to somewhat obvious things
My daughter had a tiny hair wrapped around her little toe when she was a baby, if we hadn’t seen that, she would have lost her toe.
That little moment taught me the importance of observing

Good eye dad

Lol for some reason I thought you meant the game character

<36>

Well congratulations sherbro!

<GinJuice>

Congrats bro

Hope he or she comes out happy, healthy and ready to conquer the world

Congrats!
Wish you have a healthy and happy child!

Awesome. Really really awesome.
My little girl just turned one a couple weeks ago. My first child.
It's been an interesting year. Hard at times, frustrating, but also so much fun and love and new exciting stuff.

I didn't know I could love someone as much as I love my little Grace, it's a whole new ballgame and the best thing that ever happened to me.

Congratulations man, I'm really happy for you and your partner.

Congrats. This thread made me happy. Not sure how happy yenefer is going to be though.

Congrats TS.

I hear if you name your kid 'Sherdog' @Peteyandjia will grant him/her a Plat account for life.

Could there be any great honour than that?

Back