The Witcher isnt infertile *confirmed*

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
Check this lads... 16 weeks

IMG-20190817-WA0000.jpg
Look at the pot belly on the little champ.
Missus is stoked and so am i, peace and love. Enjoy the fights sherbruhs

Hope everything goes perfect. Is this your first?

Kids gonna be benching 275 straight out the womb

giphy.gif

Congratulations to you , your missus and all !

Although I'm amazed that a Sherdogger has sex.

Do you have any questions about anything?
Im worried he will be too fragile... i dont want to fuck anything up.. will those tensions ease up ? Im normally pretty stress free but this is on the back of my mind. Also how many kids you got ?

Im worried he will be too fragile... i dont want to fuck anything up.. will those tensions ease up ? Im normally pretty stress free but this is on the back of my mind. Also how many kids you got ?

They are tougher than you expect, but take time to learn how to pick up and hold.

When my daughter was born I stayed up drinking china black tea for 72 hours to be sure everybody stayed alive. It's normal.

My dog didn't appreciate it.

The tensions ease up right after college.

6 confirmed. Fully raised/raising 5. Have full custody of 4.

Do you not like to hold other people's babies? I really didn't. It just completely changed when I had my own. You don't mind their poop, you don't mind handling them. He's a little fragile when he comes out, but he's also very flexible. You just don't want to fall asleep holding him and drop him on his head. I never dropped any, but the mother of the 1.5 year old I have did.

You'll just realize you have the physical strength to do what needs to be done to move him around, and you will do it. Don't be shy about it.

Yup, it's normal to be very nervous .It's called being a parent. I have 2 little ones of 18 and 15 years old and still worry about them...

With the first one you are very aware of every thing that goes on and normally worried about them like they are made of China. With the later ones you kinda shrug and go ' They bounce ..

i got 5 of them,3 are girls. the noise level sometimes reaches a pitch that only bats can hear. plus get ready to never use the bathroom on your own..................again.

It’s refreshing to see comments like that, showing how much you already care for your kid with all the bs of abusive parents I’ve been seeing in the news.
You’ll be alright, just remember that you’re learning as your going and try to pay attention to the little details

It’s refreshing to see comments like that, showing how much you already care for your kid with all the bs of abusive parents I’ve been seeing in the news.
You’ll be alright, just remember that you’re learning as your going and try to pay attention to the little details

I see a lot of new parents these days,sweating the small details way too much. This is the most natural thing there is. Every human that has ever lived has essentially been parented by somebody. I'm not knocking your post, but that one part can use a disclaimer. If you sweat the small stuff and use Google instead of your brain, you will get bad info a good amount of the time.

It's been about 15 years since I held a new born and that was mine. One of my neighbours had a baby boy a week or so back. He pulled up in his car and I went to say hi . First thing he did as I asked how he was , he went into the car seat in the back , unhooked his baby and passed him to me for a cuddle.

Can't believe I started to tear/well up as I held this tiny little baby boy. Brought back a lot of feelings. :)

Back