Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Their naked hypocrisy doesn't matter to the Left because liberalism is a mental disorder.

Not all of us are retarded. I just can’t sit by and dismiss Biden if I pointed the finger at Kavanaugh (who, by the way I now believe didn’t do anything warranting a dismissal of his nomination to the Supreme Court).

like I said in the Georgia shooting thread — more often than not, “doing the right thing” is not easy but it must be done.

There's one headline in the OP that matters. "Blasey Ford raised 1 million dollars."

Who doesn't need a million dollars?

She got her money to lie already, she's good.
Right. All that could potentially happen in her mind is everybody realize her story had zero behind it and she has to somehow pay the money back. Might be a .0001% chance, but that's enough for her to be happy with her paid off home and to disappear. What a sick joke.

Gov. Jay Inslee (endorsed April 22)

‘If the Republican Senate can delay Merrick Garland’s nomination for nearly a year to steal a Supreme Court seat, they can delay Kavanaugh to investigate these disturbing allegations.

Until resolved, I call on the 30 Republican governors who have endorsed Brett Kavanaugh to rescind their endorsement immediately.’

<{you!}>

Lied about what?
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...vanaugh-anxious-come-forward-evidence-n915566

NBC’s reporting was in direct contradiction to Kavanaugh’s testimony, in which he angrily denied the multiple allegations of sexual misconduct brought against him and said he learned of Ramirez’s claim through the original New Yorker story:

SEN. ORRIN HATCH (R-UT): When did you first hear of Ms. Ramirez’s allegations against you?

KAVANAUGH: … In the New Yorker.

HATCH: Did the ranking member [Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)] or any of her colleagues or any of their staffs ask you about Ms. Ramirez’s allegations before they were leaked to the press?

KAVANAUGH: No.

However, two friends of Kavanaugh’s — Kerry Berchem and Karen Yarasavage — were in contact with the Supreme Court nominee and his team, according to text messages obtained by NBC:

In a series of texts before the publication of the New Yorker story, Yarasavage wrote that she had been in contact with “Brett’s guy,” and also with “Brett,” who wanted her to go on the record to refute Ramirez. According to Berchem, Yarasavage also told her friend that she turned over a copy of the wedding party photo to Kavanaugh, writing in a text: “I had to send it to Brett’s team too.”
----------------------------
There are a bunch of other examples of Kavanaugh getting caught in bald-faced lies.

And congrats on the 2 likes, that might be the most you've ever gotten Mr. 8 messages to every 1 like.
Shouldn't you be over on TikTok dancing for likes then?

At least I got you to do some basic math, Conan.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/su...vanaugh-anxious-come-forward-evidence-n915566

NBC’s reporting was in direct contradiction to Kavanaugh’s testimony, in which he angrily denied the multiple allegations of sexual misconduct brought against him and said he learned of Ramirez’s claim through the original New Yorker story:

SEN. ORRIN HATCH (R-UT): When did you first hear of Ms. Ramirez’s allegations against you?

KAVANAUGH: … In the New Yorker.

HATCH: Did the ranking member [Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)] or any of her colleagues or any of their staffs ask you about Ms. Ramirez’s allegations before they were leaked to the press?

KAVANAUGH: No.

However, two friends of Kavanaugh’s — Kerry Berchem and Karen Yarasavage — were in contact with the Supreme Court nominee and his team, according to text messages obtained by NBC:

In a series of texts before the publication of the New Yorker story, Yarasavage wrote that she had been in contact with “Brett’s guy,” and also with “Brett,” who wanted her to go on the record to refute Ramirez. According to Berchem, Yarasavage also told her friend that she turned over a copy of the wedding party photo to Kavanaugh, writing in a text: “I had to send it to Brett’s team too.”
----------------------------
There are a bunch of other examples of Kavanaugh getting caught in bald-faced lies.

Shouldn't you be over on TikTok dancing for likes then?

At least I got you to do some basic math, Conan.

LOL. No wonder nobody ever likes any of your posts. This was posted a few pages before. I know reading is hard for you so I'll paste it here:

Leland Keyser is the true hero of the Kavanaugh saga

By Kathleen Parker Columnist | September 24, 2019

resources

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...12fe9a-df0d-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Literally nothing Ford said or claimed was verified by any "Witness" regardless of how Kavanagh acted. I see your TDS is clouding your judgement and common sense. But hey, maybe you can get your buddy @BarryDillion to help you out since he's the only one to like your posts.

Enjoy Mr. 8 messages to every 1 Like

LOL. No wonder nobody ever likes any of your posts. This was posted a few pages before. I know reading is hard for you so I'll paste it here:

Literally nothing Ford said or claimed was verified by any "Witness" regardless of how Kavanagh acted. I see your TDS is clouding your judgement and common sense. But hey, maybe you can get your buddy @BarryDillion to help you out since he's the only one to like your posts.

I'm not saying this is the case here as I haven't even read what he said, but trying to shame someone for not getting enough likes as if that reflects the quality of their posts is utter BS. In a horde of dogmatic fools, the guy speaking the truth will get no likes, and the guy spewing total partisan bullshit will get likes piled on them. It's sad that anyone is throwing around "You don't get enough likes!" as if it had anything to do with the quality of what is said. I have a fairly solid post to like ratio and those likes come from some of my most vapid, confirmation-bias reaffirming posts, whereas my thoughtful posts that don't necessarily say the most popular things get shat on. Frankly, if I wanted to crank my like to post ratio, I'd post a lot more vapid garbage - it's not hard. Just takes some self control and a bit of targeted posting.

That being said, this guy might be an utter asshat. Probably is. I don't know? Don't really care.

Last edited:
It's fucking insane how the lefties on here have embraced gatekeeping on here. There are no ethics or morality left, it's all just about controlling the narrative and attempting to silence those parts of reality that might hurt them politically.

Im not tryin to silence anyone i just hate when people spam articles and dont add their thoughts

Also im not a big fan of 30 year old allegations coming up at election time nor am i real big on protecting joe biden . I cant speak for anyone but myself and those arent my intentions at all

All sayin is if your gonna post an article post your thoughts on it too.

Im not tryin to silence anyone i just hate when people spam articles and dont add their thoughts

That's only a loose rule for OP's, and only if the article lacks some kind of debate subject. You're allowed to post articles just as is, past the OP.

What I'd rather see them cut down on, is tweet spamming from nobodies. Now that shit is truly mindless. If it's words from an official or something, fine, but the whole "@Gordie458 says opinion I agree with" kind of tweets, really need to be dumped along with random memes.

Also im not a big fan of 30 year old allegations coming up at election time nor am i real big on protecting joe biden . I cant speak for anyone but myself and those arent my intentions at all

All sayin is if your gonna post an article post your thoughts on it too.

Arkain's megathreads are an institution here. Your only issue is he leans right.

Has Susan Collins comments on the recent Biden allegations?

I'm sure it will turn up sooner or later in interviews, and she's now in the unique position of strength due to her belief in Due Process while her opponent is going into hiding.

And how could it not? Her opponent, Maine House Speaker Sara Gideon, said she joined the Senatorial race against Susan Collins BECAUSE Susan Collins said that while she personally believe Christine Ford, the uncorroborated charges brought up against Kavanaugh simply "failed to meet the legal standard of proof", a stance that most Americans would agree with but Gideon insists to be "a betrayal" to sexual assault survivors everywhere, as she stood by Christine Ford all the way.

You can say that much of Sara Gideon's platform is linking Collins "the gender traitor" to Kavanaugh "the rapist".

Sara Gideon, the great believer of all women who may or may not be assaulted by Republicans, as well as the groups supporting her in the Maine senatorial race, are now as silent as a clam about Tara Reade.

Democrat Taking On Susan Collins In Maine Has A Huge Me Too Problem
After Sara Gideon said Susan Collins's support of due process was disqualifying, she is conspicuously silent on sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden.

45656274601_4cd3a92e93_k-998x665.jpg

The campaign of the Maine Democrat trying to unseat Republican Sen. Susan Collins has a massive Me Too problem. After launching her candidacy to unseat Collins because of Collins’s support for due process during the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, Maine House Speaker Sara Gideon is now going out of her way to ignore the detailed accusations of sexual impropriety and harassment by presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden.

Gideon and the leftist groups funding her efforts have repeatedly said Collins must be removed because she supported due process for Kavanaugh when he was accused, without any substantiation, of attempted sexual assault. Collins’ speech on the Senate floor defending rule of law, explaining standards of evidence, and advocating for presumption of innocence is a focal point of the anti-Collins campaign.

Gideon featured the speech in her campaign launch video and has repeatedly told reporters it motivated her to run against the incumbent. Gideon regularly posts pictures tying Collins to Kavanaugh. She has said that Collins’ speech defending due process “felt like a betrayal” of sexual assault survivors. And on the one-year-anniversary of the Kavanaugh hearings, she posted this picture saying she believed Christine Blasey Ford:

Screen-Shot-2020-05-04-at-4.38.53-PM.png

At the time of the hearings, Gideon posted a Planned Parenthood video that asked, “How do I respond when someone shares an experience of sexual assault?,” saying the proper response is simply: “I believe you.” Yet at no point has Gideon ever similarly praised Tara Reade for bravery or courage in confronting the man she claims sexually assaulted her. Gideon publicly supports Biden and voted for him in the Maine primary. Planned Parenthood and nine other groups that advocate abortion have gone “dead silent” on the Biden allegation.

In fact, now that presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden is facing a serious sexual assault allegation, Gideon and the leftist groups backing her in Maine have all been silent about whether they think he should be held to the same standard they held Kavanaugh to fewer than two years ago. That standard was that the seriousness of the accusation alone, despite the lack of supporting evidence, meant Kavanaugh should be removed from public life and public service.

Unlike the allegation Kavanaugh faced, Biden’s accuser has evidence she met him and has evidence she told many people of the alleged attack at the time she claims it happened and shortly thereafter. By contrast, Blasey Ford has no evidence, other than her claim, that she ever met Kavanaugh or told anyone of any alleged attack until after he was a prominent federal judge. While Reade has offered significant contemporaneous evidence, including her own mother calling CNN’s Larry King show in 1993, none of Blasey Ford’s alleged witnesses corroborated her account.

Leftist groups organized anti-Kavanaugh protests and raised $4 million in what some legal analysts describe as an attempted bribe of Collins. They said if Collins voted against Kavanaugh, they would not use the money to defeat her re-election campaign.

In backing rule of law for Kavanaugh, Collins withstood a brutal months-long pressure campaign that involved threats of rape and violence against her staff, violent personal threats, an alleged ricin attack on her home, and uniform condemnation from celebrities and pundits. The New York Times retaliated against Collins by printing an op-ed headlined “White Women, Come Get Your People,” which slurred Collins as a “gender traitor.”

It said, “Meanwhile, Senator Collins subjected us to a slow funeral dirge about due process and some other nonsense I couldn’t even hear through my rage headache as she announced on Friday she would vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh. Her mostly male colleagues applauded her.”

Every article about the Maine Senate race in the past year has highlighted Collins’s support of due process as the main issue that has turned the race so hot. Democrats are prioritizing Maine in their attempt to regain control of the Senate.

Now, though, Gideon and her backers are adopting the Collins standard they previously decried.

“Mainers for Accountable Leadership” is one of the groups actively campaigning against Collins. Group leader Marie Follaytar brought busloads of women to Washington and attended and spoke at a DC rally where they chanted “We believe Christine Ford!”.

The group repeatedly complained about inconclusive investigations and pressured Collins to treat Kavanaugh as guilty, lamenting her vote in his favor. But about the accusations against Biden, “Mainers for Accountable Leadership” haven’t said a single word.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/0...n-collins-in-maine-has-a-huge-me-too-problem/

Last edited:
Oh, so wait, you're actually flogging some shitty opinion column about Leyland Keyser? Please explain how that has anything to do with Kavanaugh lying in 2018 about how he learned about Ramirez's allegations.

You're really "boofing" it up here, trying to defend the "100 Kegs or Bust" guy who somehow claims he wasn't a heavy drinker.

Haha, you morons bring up "TDS" like it's something clever or original, and not just a tired retread from the Bush era.

Go ahead and address what I actually posted, idiot. You know the part where Kavanaugh lied in front of the Senate. You can go ahead and address any of the other areas where Kavanaugh was caught lying as well, including the part where he had documents that were stolen from Senate Democrats. In any sort of functioning political system, a terrible nominee like Kavanaugh never would have been nominated in the first place.

This is what all the celebs are saying too.

To be fair, it's a more honest approach than them trying to tap dance around their blatant hypocrisy. At least own it. They should own that they're completely full of shit, and only used the #MeToo movement as a political weapon, and don't actually give two shits about the "movement". I could give them a hearty "fair enough" on that, if they would just admit it.

To be fair, it's a more honest approach than them trying to tap dance around their blatant hypocrisy. At least own it. They should own that they're completely full of shit, and only used the #MeToo movement as a political weapon, and don't actually give two shits about the "movement". I could give them a hearty "fair enough" on that, if they would just admit it.

Pretty much

There's one headline in the OP that matters. "Blasey Ford raised 1 million dollars."

Who doesn't need a million dollars?

She gave the majority of that defense fund away to women's charities. What she spent was spent on lawyers and personal security because of all the right-wing wack jobs who came out of the woodwork threatening to harm her.

Also, if you were aware of the kind of money she comes from you would understand that no multi-millionaire would have upended their respected professional career and exposed themselves to public ridicule even if it did actually pay a million dollars.

The idea that her testimony against Brett "Boofing Is Farting" Kavanaugh was profit-driven is beyond ludicrous.

She gave the majority of that defense fund away to women's charities. What she spent was spent on lawyers and personal security because of all the right-wing wack jobs who came out of the woodwork threatening to harm her.

Also, if you were aware of the kind of money she comes from you would understand that no multi-millionaire would have upended their respected professional career and exposed themselves to public ridicule even if it did actually pay a million dollars.

The idea that her testimony against Brett "Boofing Is Farting" Kavanaugh was profit-driven is beyond ludicrous.
Well you know more about her than I do. If things are as you stated, I'll go with politically and attention-driven.

Back