The whole Bloody Elbow staff is going to be on suicide watch

Greene seems like a nice guy but he was a can in kickboxing and is a can now

Never heard of the other guy but I think Hardy’s had enough fights now that I’ll just think of him as another MMA guy (as opposed to whatever the sport he came from). The special hate for him is unwarranted now basically. You can still dislike him for other things but I don’t really care either way.

Well if Hardy looked like shit Green looked like twice dropped scatt...

Levels or some shit...

For being less than 2.5 years into his career he is doing awesome.

Give him Rothwell next

Good HWs don't get TKO'd by wheezing asthmatics. Hell, mediocre ones don't either. Wake me when Hardy fights a non-can.

I haven't paid any attention to Bloody Elbow in years. Why are they on suicide watch?

he's definitely improving. his first couple of fights, he had no idea what he was doing, he's obviously paying attention to his coaches and putting in the work.

Hardy fucking sucks. He looks like he’s fighting under water. Always slow and labored. He’s just big and has the power and strength to beat up cans.

Bloody Elbow the Best Political Website. I mean “MMA” thanks Karim Zidan greatest “MMA Journalist”

Hardy showed some improvements. I liked his transition on the ground in the first, and how he was picking his shots in the second. Like Rashad said, it's about learning when to do the right technique and why. That's a huge step in the evolution of a fighter, natural athlete or not.

Back