Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
quit naping on one of the best written shows

And if you haven't seent it go watch

Sheen- legend.

Sorkin- tremendous writer.

Excellent cast top to bottom. What’s not to like.
For a show that gets better, it has one of the best opening seasons of all time as well

And yeah Sheen absolutely killed it. He had such gravitas

Sounds about right I always fell asleep whenever it was on

I remember my mom watching that show when I was a kid. I’ve probably seen a bunch of episodes but don’t remember much about it other than sheen being president and I think there was a black guy.

Slept on? It’s considered one of the greatest shows of all time. lol

Slept on? It’s considered one of the greatest shows of all time. lol

8.8 on IMDB yeah nobody knows about this little gem...
And...
"In its first season, The West Wing garnered nine Emmys, a record for most won by a series in its first season.[53] In addition, the series received the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series in 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003, tying Hill Street Blues, L.A. Law and Mad Men for most won in this category. Each of its seven seasons earned a nomination for the award. With its 26 total awards, The West Wing tied with Hill Street Blues as the drama with the most Emmy wins[54] until Game of Thrones broke the record for most wins in 2016, with 35 total awards.["

The show is kind of depressing to me. It shows a bunch of really smart people that are really passionate about making the country a better place. It shows us what politics should be as opposed to what it really is. Some people are really turned off by Sorkin's really wordy style of writing though.

The show is kind of depressing to me. It shows a bunch of really smart people that are really passionate about making the country a better place. It shows us what politics should be as opposed to what it really is. Some people are really turned off by Sorkin's really wordy style of writing though.

If it can't be conveyed in one sentence go fuck yourself.

For a show that gets better, it has one of the best opening seasons of all time as well

And yeah Sheen absolutely killed it. He had such gravitas

The last few seasons were pretty painful.

It's not that they were bad, although Sorkin's departure was apparent, it's that the show was absolutely brutal to some of the characters I loved. There were ugly tensions between them, and some of them were turned into comic relief. It hurt to see what they did to Josh and Toby.

Last edited:
Show could be funny as hell. Alison Janney was awesome.

Have I mentioned Alison Janney and how awesome she is?

Bradley Whitford, too. Just his facial expressions and how much he conveys between the words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back