The website of Ido portal

• Thread starter Deleted member 429453
  • Start date
April 2016 called, they want their thread back.

Uses mover with a capital M. If you're not part of Movement, you're just a mover. If you are, you are a Mover. Makes all the difference.

Uses mover with a capital M. If you're not part of Movement, you're just a mover. If you are, you are a Mover. Makes all the difference.
What I find odd is that anyone takes him seriously!

I mean he sounds like a douche just from his bio on his own website

I told my gf if she's not part of the Erection she's just simply part of the erection and therefore a waste of carbon atoms

I find it hard to take him seriously... but at the same time Overeem became a much better fighter after training with Portal.

He fights much smarter, he paces himself and controls his breathing better. He moves better and avoids damage by doing so, I don't think Ido's teachings are all hogwash.

I find it hard to take him seriously... but at the same time Overeem became a much better fighter after training with Portal.

He fights much smarter, he paces himself and controls his breathing better. He moves better and avoids damage by doing so, I don't think Ido's teachings are all hogwash.
Correction: overeem worked with almighty wim hof! He's legit!

You guys are obsessed. Actively searching his website just so you can talk about butts without having your sexuality brought into question.

You guys are obsessed. Actively searching his website just so you can talk about butts without having your sexuality brought into question.
Everyone's Gotta have a hobby

And this dudes name is "I see stiffness" and he dares talk about our sexuality ;)

Maybe it's one of those things where Ido's Israeli thoughts/expressions translate into goofy sentences in English?

IDO has a huge fan base and followers... Im part of his FB Group (Movement Culture) and the nuthugging there is incredible. Still people share cool stuffs.

Ido is full of shit or full of himself which is the same. I dont doubt the guy has some skills but he talks like he is the second coming or something like that.

And Im pretty sure he juices too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back