The Weather Vane approach

Thursday
Westside Academy

Nogi
Holy hell, I was itching for physical activity. Stupid ebola (?) killed my week of working out! In any case, jiujitsu went well. I taught three techniques from side control while sitting out towards opponent's legs: Straight arm lock counter for crossface, Fat Boy Choke counter for when opponent pushes me towards his hips, and banana split counter for opponent's reverse triangle attempt. I rolled well today and it felt good.

Friday
Downtown Gold's

Anti Ebola Workout
Pull Up: 10X10 with BW
(superset)
Dip: 10X10 with BW
(superset)
Squat: 10X20 with BW

Inverted Row: 5X10 with BW
(superset)
Chair Dip: 5X10 with BW
(superset)
Squat: 5X20 with BW

Core
Hyperextension: 2X10 with BW
(superset)
DSU: 2X10 with BW

Getting back after it!

Saturday
Westside Academy

Nogi
Basically, open mat today. I rolled well! My guard is back on point. The year preceding my knee surgery, and the six months after my knee surgery was basically hell for my guard since my knee was in various stages of sucking balls. Now, it moves well again and I've been hitting some pretty sweet triangle/omoplata combos.

My computer and/or sherdog is making logging exercises a real bitch, lately. The screen gets strangely merged with advertisements, and I can't log shit unless I log in and out five times. I will probably be just logging on Fito from now on, and using this site to log and track PR's.

Back