The Weasle:Khabib v Conor for the hunt mil,overlooking Tony

maaaan you could given some cliffs, I am half way through wondering what the fuck I am listening to and also wondering if that is your vid @HHJ? you the weasel?

Cos unless I am missing something, this a terrible vid, and thus, thread.

Ali mentioned the 100 mil. Khabib said he doesn’t care about it they can donate it to charity and why would he want to fight him again ? So his wife can get called a towel and his dad disrespected for nothing he already beat him screw Conor

maaaan you could given some cliffs, I am half way through wondering what the fuck I am listening to and also wondering if that is your vid @HHJ? you the weasel?

Cos unless I am missing something, this a terrible vid, and thus, thread.
The exact opposite of what you just said

I do apologize for no cliffs tho

The exact opposite of what you just said

I do apologize for no cliffs tho

So you are saying that it is a great vid, and a great thread and that it is ME in the vid?

No need for cliffs, the guy doesn't actually say anything. lol

So you are saying that it is a great vid, and a great thread and that it is ME in the vid?

No need for cliffs, the guy doesn't actually say anything. lol
Im a fan of the Weasel and i agree with his sentiment that we should talk more about Tony v Khabib than anythng else

It appears to me everyone out of that group of people(UFC,McGregor and Khabib teams) is looking past Tony except for Khabib and his crew. This has been now going on for close to two years where it seems they just can't let go of the fact that he lost. If the fight was similar to how Conor beat Aldo, so many people would be acting like it was a fluke, we didn't really get to see a fight. Everyone would be acting like Khabib was running. I would probably be wondering the same thing. As it is, McGregor imo was beat down pretty convincingly and the UFC and him are the ones with Khabib stuck in their head. They wanted to play it right back and have him try again. Couldn't accept the outcome. We've heard plenty of excuses. I would laugh if he doesn't give him a rematch. Khabib wouldn't have got an instant one if the shoe was on the other foot. Nate would never have gotten one if he lost the first fight. Aldo never got one. I think it's funny.

Im a fan of the Weasel and i agree with his sentiment that we should talk more about Tony v Khabib than anythng else

it's hard to talk about Tony v Khabib when Tony is basically a nobody to the casuals and Conor's win over Cerrone has basically overshadowed everything.

people care more about Stephen A. Smith calling Cerrone a quitter than they seem to care about Tony vs Khabib. but i do agree, the match is between the 2 biggest juggernauts at LW and i have a feeling somebody is in for an epic beatdown.

serious?

I legit have never heard of him nor seen anything of his. This vid seemed meatless tho...

it's hard to talk about Tony v Khabib when Tony is basically a nobody to the casuals and Conor's win over Cerrone has basically overshadowed everything.

people care more about Stephen A. Smith calling Cerrone a quitter than they seem to care about Tony vs Khabib. but i do agree, the match is between the 2 biggest juggernauts at LW and i have a feeling somebody is in for an epic beatdown.
Smack a casual today and talk about how Tony rallied back against the wrestling onslaught of FIGHTER KEVIN LEE

Back