Media The WEASLE’S Nightmare Match Ups for each of the UFC Champions 2021

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
DO YOU AGREE WITH WEASEL’s PICKS FOR NIGHTMARES FOR EACH CHAMPION?

WHO WOULD BE YOUR PICKS FOR NIGHTMARE MATCH UPS???

The Weasel just dropped his new nightmare match ups.

CLIFFS
WSW- Carla Esparza
WFLW- Tatiana Suarez
WBW- Germaine De Randamie
FLW- Askar Askarov
BW- Peter Yan
FW- Max Holloway
LW- Justin Gathje
WW- Shavkat Rakhmonov
MW- Robert Whittaker
LHW- Magomed Ankalev
HW- Cyril Gane

Last edited:
Pantoja would probably slap Moreno around again, Moreno struggles against methodical guys with traditional BJJ… he won a robbery vs Formiga recently imo

Yes to Askar, Peter, and Whittaker. Those 3 guys are monsters. The rest are beatable and seem obligatory since he did very weight class.

Peeps are sleeping on Khamzat since his bout with COVID. He’s a better prospect than Shavkat and he would be an absolute nightmare for any of the top WWs

We don't know what post- Covid Khamzat looks like. His coach did an interview recently and mentioned that he had lung scarring, neck and knee surgery. No idea what his chin or cardio are like, before or after Covid.

Shavkat is a more proven commodity than Khamzat at this point.

The Weasel is a moron, and his content is specifically made for those who do not understand what they are watching.

His videos are all garbage, go ahead and look at how many picks in his "prediction videos" he gets right; its less than 50%

Why even post this? Its not MMA media, its a random Youtuber.

Ban TS

The Weasel is a moron, and his content is specifically made for those who do not understand what they are watching, as much like them he does not understand what he is watching.

Ban TS

What specific issues does you have with the video? I’m willing to discuss

Weasle has a quarter million followers. He had large fanbase bigger than most MMA MEDIA. Morning Kombat doesn’t even have 100k

We don't know what post- Covid Khamzat looks like. His coach did an interview recently and mentioned that he had lung scarring, neck and knee surgery. No idea what his chin or cardio are like, before or after Covid.

Shavkat is a more proven commodity than Khamzat at this point.
Shavkat is more proven to fans that only follow the UFC. Khamzats win over Ikram Aliskerov, who himself would be a top 15 WW, and his 1 shot KO over big MW vet GM3 is more impressive than Shavkat wins.

The Weasel is a moron, and his content is specifically made for those who do not understand what they are watching.

His videos are all garbage, go ahead and look at how many picks in his "prediction videos" he gets right; its less than 50%

Ban TS

I don't listen to Weasle's videos, but that rate is really good, it's part of the predictions to be wrong...

Ban TS

So his content is garbage because his picks aren’t always correct? It’s MMA dude, find me someone who gets it right more than 50%. His fight breakdowns are some of the best out there and way more insightful than so-called pros like Chael and Shaub.

So when Volk beats Ortega in August he'll have a 1-0, and 2-0 record against his so called nightmare match ups, soon to be 3-0 after that when he beats Max for a third time. Nunes already has 2 wins over GDR and the latter's ground game is never going to get to a point where she'll be able to do more than stop getting finished on the ground. Shechenko would murder Suarez standing, Suarez might win a round at best which I guess is almost like a victory at Flw. I'm a massive Reaper fan but he's not Adesanya's nightmare match up.

BW- Peter Yan
FW- Max Holloway
LW- Islam
WW- Khamzat
MW- Usman
LHW- Jiri
HW- Lewis

So when Volk beats Ortega in August he'll have a 1-0, and 2-0 record against his so called nightmare match ups, soon to be 3-0 after that when he beats Max for a third time. Nunes already has 2 wins over GDR and the latter's ground game is never going to get to a point where she'll be able to do more than stop getting finished on the ground. Shechenko would murder Suarez standing, Suarez might win a round at best which I guess is almost like a victory at Flw. I'm a massive Reaper fan but he's not Adesanya's nightmare match up.

Who would you place as the nightmare match ups for each division's champion then?

Back