The way we have done "lockdowns" will not really put a dent in the final numbers from this virus.

There is no "yes and no".

Idiots and deniers and "truthers" were always going to skirt the recommendations.

If those people didn't exist, guess what? The virus could be almost entirely mitigated. It would burn out with much fewer casualties.

Instead, there are people that think being "bathed" in the "Blood of Jesus" will protect them, so no need to sit the fuck down at home for a little while.

Blaming deniers and truthers for the spread of the virus. Nice.

Blaming deniers and truthers for the spread of the virus. Nice.

Blaming the idiots who think it's "no big deal" for constantly being out and about and ignoring warnings and suggestions?

Yes. I am.

Blaming the idiots who think it's "no big deal" for constantly being out and about and ignoring warnings and suggestions?

Yes. I am.

You dont know how this is spread, how much its spread, and how long its been spreading but dont let that ruin your programming.

You dont know how this is spread, how much its spread, and how long its been spreading but dont let that ruin your programming.

Programming?

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and trust the scientific consensus over some dude who thinks I've been programmed lmao.

How does is spread if everyone is staying home and keeping their distance? 5G?

Programming?

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and trust the scientific consensus over some dude who thinks I've been programmed lmao.

Yes, you're being programmed as we speak.

If you stay in youre house how will a truther or denier spread it to you? If you catch the disease its because you werent washing your hands and staying 6ft away.

So I've seen the mainstream press finally starting to be honest about my OP I posted in the Mayberry.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...verybody-touches-everything-are-open.4098312/

SUMMATION: We closed the stores that would really not have to spread the virus, where nobody has to touch anything, and we kept the places where 80% of colds and other viruses spread, open as usual. Grocery stores should have stayed open, but with forced curbside, and new "runner" positions for in shape people to retrieve orders up to $100, with people able to go to the store on certain days based on the first letters of their last names etc... This is if we were serious about a major "prevention" of the spread, and not just a slow-down/delay. The damage to the economy is not worth a slowdown/delay.

The only possible explanation for the way we have done things is that nobody was trying to stop the spread of the virus whatsoever, but were instead just trying to put a dent in the speed to not immediately overwhelm hospitals. Nothing else makes any sense whatsoever. Millions and millions of Americans have this thing. It transmits just like a cold, with it similarly showing zero symptoms is a high % of carriers. Unfortunately, this cold progresses to pneumonia far more often, and causes an inflammatory reaction that kills some people, respectively. I've had a weird cough myself, and two of my kids have fevers with mild sickness right now. This is not an effort to down-play, but more of an effort to live in the reality that closing everything with everybody meeting up at the grocery store is comically counter-productive.

In essence, putting up extra space for hospital service quicker is all we needed to do differently, because the only thing current policy is doing is stretching the ordeal out to avoid hospital overflow, while completely destroying the economy. I'm not saying we should have an extended closure of grocery stores, but smart leaders at MULTIPLE levels could have come up with an organized, enforced curb-side type service, with "runners" hired to fill orders up to $100. It's too late now. 25-50 million Americans are going to end up with this virus, and millions already likely have it. If every person (asymptomatic included) in America was tested we would probably find an overall .1-.3% mortality rate (still high).

The experts have not been impressive since the beginning of this. Politics, an overall culture of upside down think, and straight truth being too often dangerous to careers has dumbed down EVERYBODY these days. Those of us that sat through more than 7 years of college know that people 20+ years out from sitting in those classes aren't geniuses from that experience; professionals generally have a pretty narrow focus, and higher political levels (without specialized focus) are usually reached with chimp politics rather than being brilliant, and more importantly, completely intellectually honest. Doctors learn (like everybody else) from their practical work actually doing a job, and we need to keep some perspective about the reality of sitting through a few extra years of classes 20-30-40 years ago. It doesn't create super-humans, and we just pretend it does because like the smart primates we are it creates order. The truth behind the curtain, as usual, is not what we pretend it is.

Again, The epidemiologists and other Doctors that have the mouth-piece have not been that impressive, or intellectually honest since the beginning. The way in which we partially shut down the economy, with everybody still meeting up at theeee place where the most germs are always passed? It's literally comically stupid. It ensures maximum long term damage to everybody, and may (might) have prevented a couple week overflow at a couple dozen hospitals, respectively.

The shutdown has nothing to do with what you touch in stores. Its about keeping away from other people.

Programming?

You’re arguing with a dull religious wack job right now.
Hes like the idiotic pastor who told his congregation this was a nothing hoax. Went down to Mardi Gras to “Preach” caught the virus then died less than a month later.

His family still are not sure about the “media coverage.” You can’t cure stupid even with death

If you stay in youre house how will a truther or denier spread it to you? If you catch the disease its because you werent washing your hands and staying 6ft away.

Jesus Christ, you're an idiot.

Trump has not been more of a problem than many Democratic leaders regarding this event. It's ok not to like him, but live in reality regarding the current situation.

Him and BoJo taking the effort to undermine their health professionals is inexcusable.

Trump still maintaining that course.

Its nice to see some of you guys are beginning question some of this stuff. Of course its about a month too late but better than nothing.
You won’t be saying that if your parents get sick because people started gathering again where they live and cases exploded.

Yes and no. People know that with everybody meeting at the grocery stores it's all pretty much nothing anyways.

You see no difference in risk between people shopping with social distancing and just normal life?

I've explained this to you before, it's really straightforward. Where did you get lost?

It's not possible for a vast majority of people to completely shutoff from the outside world. They will need things delivered by delivery people, they may have medical issues that aren't corona related that need care, most aren't in the financial situation to be fully stocked for a month and will need to step out. They may have essential jobs like working in elderly care.

If you and a bunch of dummies are meeting up for a big game of twister and spreading this shit around as fast as possible you certainly will cross paths in public with essential workers out doing their jobs and folks doing urgent errands. MIT's found this shit traveling 27 feet in the air, are under the impression 6 ft is a magic force field that will protect folks?

Also posted by you:

Trump, along with almost every other prominent 'elite', follow the teachings and philosophies of the Babylonian mystery school. This is the "secret" in secret society. What does that mean to follow the Babylonian mystery school? Plainly stated that means to worship the ancient gods of Babylon, Egypt, and Rome. Believe it or not the elites of our world worship the ancient gods just like the Kings of Babylon, the Pharaohs of Egypt, and the Emperors of Rome did. Hence what you see on the back of the dollar bill.

If only intentionally posting stupid shit in the hopes that you may get someone killed so you can brag about trolling was a bannable offense.

Also posted by you:

If only intentionally posting stupid shit in the hopes that you may get someone killed so you can brag about trolling was a bannable offense.

You guys have to get a handle on yourselves. Nothing I said is trolling nor will get anyone killed. Its responsible for you to even suggest that.

So I've seen the mainstream press finally starting to be honest about my OP I posted in the Mayberry.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...verybody-touches-everything-are-open.4098312/

SUMMATION: We closed the stores that would really not have to spread the virus, where nobody has to touch anything, and we kept the places where 80% of colds and other viruses spread, open as usual. Grocery stores should have stayed open, but with forced curbside, and new "runner" positions for in shape people to retrieve orders up to $100, with people able to go to the store on certain days based on the first letters of their last names etc... This is if we were serious about a major "prevention" of the spread, and not just a slow-down/delay. The damage to the economy is not worth a slowdown/delay.

The only possible explanation for the way we have done things is that nobody was trying to stop the spread of the virus whatsoever, but were instead just trying to put a dent in the speed to not immediately overwhelm hospitals. Nothing else makes any sense whatsoever. Millions and millions of Americans have this thing. It transmits just like a cold, with it similarly showing zero symptoms is a high % of carriers. Unfortunately, this cold progresses to pneumonia far more often, and causes an inflammatory reaction that kills some people, respectively. I've had a weird cough myself, and two of my kids have fevers with mild sickness right now. This is not an effort to down-play, but more of an effort to live in the reality that closing everything with everybody meeting up at the grocery store is comically counter-productive.

In essence, putting up extra space for hospital service quicker is all we needed to do differently, because the only thing current policy is doing is stretching the ordeal out to avoid hospital overflow, while completely destroying the economy. I'm not saying we should have an extended closure of grocery stores, but smart leaders at MULTIPLE levels could have come up with an organized, enforced curb-side type service, with "runners" hired to fill orders up to $100. It's too late now. 25-50 million Americans are going to end up with this virus, and millions already likely have it. If every person (asymptomatic included) in America was tested we would probably find an overall .1-.3% mortality rate (still high).

The experts have not been impressive since the beginning of this. Politics, an overall culture of upside down think, and straight truth being too often dangerous to careers has dumbed down EVERYBODY these days. Those of us that sat through more than 7 years of college know that people 20+ years out from sitting in those classes aren't geniuses from that experience; professionals generally have a pretty narrow focus, and higher political levels (without specialized focus) are usually reached with chimp politics rather than being brilliant, and more importantly, completely intellectually honest. Doctors learn (like everybody else) from their practical work actually doing a job, and we need to keep some perspective about the reality of sitting through a few extra years of classes 20-30-40 years ago. It doesn't create super-humans, and we just pretend it does because like the smart primates we are it creates order. The truth behind the curtain, as usual, is not what we pretend it is.

Again, The epidemiologists and other Doctors that have the mouth-piece have not been that impressive, or intellectually honest since the beginning. The way in which we partially shut down the economy, with everybody still meeting up at theeee place where the most germs are always passed? It's literally comically stupid. It ensures maximum long term damage to everybody, and may (might) have prevented a couple week overflow at a couple dozen hospitals, respectively.
Where is the media "finally starting to be honest"? The media has reported the fact it can survive on surfaces for up to 17 days. The media isn't advocating for an end to the mitigation measures. The transmission is clearly depressed by lockdown measures. It's a suppression technique. It mitigates the spread of the virus. It doesn't nullify it completely.

I trust Fauci. He's a brilliant physician. We should follow the advice of people like him, not posters like you.

This really is a result of each countries leaders.

An instruction with little logical basis is going to result in low compliance. UK.

A request backed by science with clear instruction works well. NZ.

A late, half arsed and blatantly undermined order is about worst case. US.
Nah. We the US is full of selfish people. Doesn't matter who is president.

I totally agree, but a lot of these neighborhood stores that are staying open make their bread and butter from people buying beer and scratch offs. I have been doing a good job of staying inside, but there is a neighborhood store a block away from me that sells groceries.

They even have a deli and butcher their own steaks. It's a little more expensive, but I feel more comfortable going there for things like bread and milk vs some place like Walmart.
A friend of mine owns a convenience store. He says maybe 1 out of 10 customers actually buys necessities.

Where is the media "finally starting to be honest"? The media has reported the fact it can survive on surfaces for up to 17 days. The media isn't advocating for an end to the mitigation measures. The transmission is clearly depressed by lockdown measures. It's a suppression technique. It mitigates the spread of the virus. It doesn't nullify it completely.

I trust Fauci. He's a brilliant physician. We should follow the advice of people like him, not posters like you.

Yeah ok.. I don't think I advocated for anything against what that guy said, even though he has said completely contradicted him self within the last 2-3 months, so agreeing with him at every point along the way would mean you somewhat disagree with him lol. He's a successful politician in the medical field, and the jobs he has been able to obtain means he has done well with his medical degree he obtained 45 years ago. Blind support (without any questioning) isn't the mark of somebody really thinking; but then again neither is "I disagree with him for no reason and because he's establishment" or whatever.

I'm sure it would have been a bad idea to include restrictions on the shopping centers that would 100% most likely to be the places where the virus spreads. We are destroying our economy for perhaps a 10% reduction in the final numbers. Maybe more? Maybe less.

EDIT: Tucker Carson's fine opening monologue mirrored what I have been saying about selectively destroying the economy in a fashion that barely changes the amount of people who end up with this thing. I facetimed a doctor today about my daughter because she lost he sense of taste and had a slight fever for a couple days. He prescribed Tamiflu and azithromyacin (sp) and said that everybody is getting it.

You see no difference in risk between people shopping with social distancing and just normal life?
I'm doing all the shopping for 2.5 households. No, the steps being taken at these stores are superficial at this point.

Back